All reviews burger king breakfast box service station room was clean same building petrol station industrial estate garden centre family room tamar bridge reception staff good nights sleep pleasant stay easy access would stay again stayed two nights long journey
Reviewed 3 November 2018

very dated rooms and bathroom, dog in next room whom barked all night very poor, and reception did nothing a great shame, no soap in dispencer, kettle didn't work, but the bed was great and very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband as it was considerably cheaper than the Travelodges in Plymouth. Had a bit of a job finding it as our satnav didn't agree with the given postcode. Once we found it check in was easy. Took us a while to find our room, 225 as the building has more than one staircase and the lay out seems to go all over the place. The room was ok..pretty standard for Travelodge, however the bathroom was dated. It still has a bath and a shower you cannot reach to alter the position of. The bathroom floor was heavily stained in places too.
It wasn't until the morning when I went to strip the bed (something I always do) that I found very concerning evidence of soiled bedding!!! This isn't the first time I have found this sort of evidence and I was really hoping that after the last time I found this sort of thing that it wouldn't happen again. It makes me feel dirty/grubby and you don't know what it is you have slept in!
Yes I know I'm not a critic and yes I know it's a 2** rated hotel but I do expect a perfectly clean bed. What on earth is going on in the world of Travelodge?? Seems like some of them choose to cut corners where they can.
Check your bedding people if you want to stay here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge Saltash, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for submitting your review of our Saltash Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

The room was clean and tidy, with plenty of hot water. The room was made up each day and the tea and coffee was replenished daily.The bins in the car park needed to be emptied more regularly as these were always overflowing, but that was more Burger King and Greggs customers.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 October 2018

We visited the travel lodge to meet our family who live in Saltash. We travelled for 3/4 hours from Southampton that morning and arrived at the travel lodge at 12.30pm however were forced to pay an early check-in fee of £10 due to 'policy' after being told by the receptionist that our room was actually ready anyway! We paid £39 for the room and this was such a bargain, but a shame that we had to pay £49 to get changed before 3pm!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2018

The lodge was great so are the staff .My only problem was the rudeness of the person I spoke to on the phone at customer services ,reference a refund for the breakfast I paid for ,thinking it was a cooked one and not a box .Thankfully the lovely lady at the desk sorted it .Still not happy with the way I was spoken to by this gentleman .

Room Tip: Room lovely and clean
Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo