“Will keep coming back!”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden come play area Bedroom 1
En-suite Bedroom 2
En-suite bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Bathroom opposite bedroom 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
annacaban...
“Will keep coming back!”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I have stayed here several times in the last year for business purposes, and will continue to do so. The welcome is always warm, as is my room (!), and overall I always feel very comfortable and relaxed during my stay. All my needs are catered for and I continually choose to stay here even when I am working further afield in the region, because I know I wont regret it! Would recommend to anyone looking for a friendly, flexible B&B.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nicky M
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Family friendly”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Perfect stay for night. We had dropped 2 of our party at longleat safari park whilst myself and daughter visited Bath and Bristol university.
Fabulous breakfast. Very friendly family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
KevinDJ
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Judith and her family made us feel part of the family and more like guests in there house than a B&B. They even got toys out for Milo to play with (he loved the fire engine)

The recommendation of the local pub The Bath Arms was great and the breakfast was amazing the following morning :-P

We really can not say enough about what a lovely stay we had. We hope to go back again. It was the perfect B&B for our weekend at Longleat which is 15mins away

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing