“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A very extensive menu is served in this amazing restaurant. Chicken wings to start followed by sirloin steak on the bone served with garlic prawns which was delicious. Also recommend the Caesar salad. The ginger, banana and peanut butter cheesecake was the best cheesecake ever! The views from this restaurant are outstanding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here on a busy Sunday evening. Very noisy. Wait for table was short. Food was delivered fairly quickly. I had an anchovy pizza and had to remove the anchovies. Rather than being briney, they seemed as if they had been preserved in vinegar. Might have been OK in salad, but NOT on pizza. After bringing our food, our server disappeared. We ended up following other customers to the front of the restaurant to pay our bill. Service lacking, food OK. Would not return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When researching restaurants in the area for my trip to Ireland, I wrote off Amici based on the reviews with the keyword "gluten", as I needed to have wheat-free meals. Sadly our distant relative had made reservations here, but she assured me that she had friends who had ordered gluten-free meals and they were delicious. So of course when we arrived at this beautiful location (which was what made me willing to try it anyway!), no they didn't have GF pasta, no they didn't have GF bread, and I wasn't offered the celiac menu that I'm now seeing online. I had the chicken with zucchini which was delicious, but the staff didn't seem knowledgeable and the menu inconsistent. But you can't beat the view.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our B&B owner recommended here and we turned up without a booking on a Wednesday evening.
It was packed but fortunately for us there had been a no show and the table was right in the window overlooking the sea.
The service and the food was spot on and we felt so lucky with our table.
Would highly recommend, but book first even midweek.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had read one or two recent reviews suggesting the service at Amici was not terribly helpful. So with some anxiety we visited Amici even though we hadn’t booked. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our decision. Despite the restaurant being busy we didn’t have to wait long for a table. The waiter was very friendly and attentive despite how busy they were. The food was lovely and very reasonably priced. The restaurant enjoys fantastic views of the ocean. We visited again four days later and had the same experience. We would certainly recommend Amici.