Me & Mrs Jones(Portstewart)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$127
Carnalbanagh House(Portstewart)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$124
The New York Inn(Portstewart)
US$158
Cromore Halt Inn(Portstewart)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
At The Beach(Portstewart)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsportion sizeschowderanchor barbathrobes and slippersgreat craicmain coursegreat spotfollowing morningcomfortable bedtop classone night staygiants causewaycooked breakfasta lovely staynightclubearplugspint
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reasonably priced. The bed was mega comfy, I had a smart tv in the room, dressing gown and slippers in my room also. The food is great and the bar was busy and lively. All the staff especially the young girl with dark long hair in plaits at reception were so friendly ! Thanks for a super stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2018

When arriving at the hotel, was told to park in any of the surrounding car parks and that they'd be free. I'm not from Portstewart and really don't know the town at all and so parked in the car park at the waterfront beside the hotel. I came back to my car to find a £45 car parking fee and when i spoke to the manager at the reception about this, she basically told me really rudely that in fairness i should be able to read the signs! and said they would never have told us to park there, only in 3 other car parks. But the receptionist on arrival had not been that specific, she didn't say only these 3 car parks and that the one by the waterfront isn't one of them. I found her manner extremely rude and dismissive. Also very noisy at night until the disco ends, which we didn't mind too much but that i know would bother other guests looking for a quiet stay. Room was fine, no problems with it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The Mummy Manua... F
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed at the hotel last week and as usual had a lovely stay. Staff very friendly. Breakfast very nice. Great Location close to everywhere. We will be back at the end of the summer for a another nice break.

Room Tip: A Really Friendly Hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

DO NOT stay here. We were just getting ready for bed and we heard loud club thumping music. This was around 10pm. It was so loud that a fan in the room, white noise on the phone and ear plugs could not drown out. We called reception with no answer for about 20 minutes. Finally we web to reception and it said see the bar manager. We asked if they could turn the bass down because it was seriously at a ridiculous level. His response was “its expected here and when you booked they should have told you”. We would’ve switched rooms if there was a quieter one, however no reception and no way to get a hold of them. The bar manager was very rude. We barely slept. Then when we checked out we were offered complimentary breakfast after we had already eaten in our room. Reception lady then told me that booking.com states there is noise. I was appalled and had to leave before I got angry because it does not say on any site even the hotels website that there is loud club thumping music playing all night. I 100% would not have booked then. Maybe have it in capitals flashing red on their booking pages. Such a joke! Don’t waste your money here. You will not get any sleep just hearing club thumping music all night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Samantha B
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

10 pm hit and the thumping base started. This wasn't a distant thump but actually vibrating items in the room. I went to investigate and it turns out they have a night club attached that's open on Tuesday nights. I requested that they turn down the base and the bar manager, who is in charge of the hotel at night, said too bad you booked a room in a hotel with a night club. He said we had the Furthest room away. There is no proper noise isolation from the club and unless you like the sound of a car with booming base I strongly suggest you not stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family