All reviews residents lounge good size night porter next morning full marks cooked breakfast rooms were very clean sunday lunch one night stay relaxing break food was lovely great place to stay room was large short break stayed for nights main course high standard
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Nice clean room. Our room was above ten entrance --- noisy as we had the window open (no a/c and it was warm) so it was quite noisy.
Useless wifi.
Food is pub food :-(
Breakfast was good.
Service was very friendly and lots of parking.

Room Tip: get a room at the back.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am delighted to hear that you found our Breakfast good and service friendly. We value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had family dinner recently Paddy's day weekend. Staff nice but food wasnt great, had monkfish scampi and lacked taste. Chips not great either, werent fresh i suspect. We wont be in a hurry to go back any time soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mrlucky09
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a good meal experience with us. If our staff had known about your complaint I can assure you that it would have been dealt with promptly by management. If you make yourself known on your next visit I can personally apologise. We really value and appreciate all feedback from all of our customers and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stayed here during a tour around the whole of Ireland. The hotel was easy to find, lovely staff and decor and very tidy and clean. The room was large with a great bath and shower. There's a lovely residents lounge with a large to and comfy seats. Staff were friendly and breakfast was lovely, lots of choice between pastries, cereals and a nice fry up.
Well worth a stay and would go back when in the area. Well done

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deanh939
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We really value and appreciate feedback from all of our customers. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Clean, bare and basic, but friendly and welcoming.

There didn't appear to be any rooms where total peace and quiet could be had. The bed was very hard.

The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. The restaurant offers good food at very reasonable prices.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Kate,

I would like to thank you for your review. We value feedback from all of our customers. I am delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on New Years Eve. The staff were friendly and efficient, the rooms were a good size and very clean and a supply of ginger biscuits were left with the tea and coffee facilities! It was nice to have a residents lounge to retire to. We went out for our evening meal but enjoyed the cooked breakfast made to order in the morning.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank LizNI
CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Halt Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving us a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.