All reviews swimming pool first class staff were so helpful bit dated carvery lunch steak bridal suite wedding party wedding reception food was lovely from start to finish short break jet centre top class enjoyable stay warm welcome home from home
Reviewed 17 May 2016

My favourite hotel in Northern Ireland,ticks all my boxes.First the food what can I say to breakfast,lunch and dinner have yet to have a bad meal.The rooms are very traditional ,the family rooms are good size,the staff are friendly and nothing is a bother.The water in the pool is always a lovely temperature so we never miss a dip when we go.Love this place always look forward to our next stay.

Room tip: We always choose a room nearest the car park as it a right walk round to rooms from reception.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stayed in bushtown hotel for May country weekend, excellent entertainment, clean comfortable rooms, food first class, great choice of menu, staff and management very
friendly and helpful, will be back again soon

Room tip: All rooms are good
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank isobel h
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Room was in need of upgrading. However a great size for a family of 4. Swimming pool was great for the kids and staff there lovely. However , in the restaurant took us ages to get served was just ok. Hotel is fine for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Excellent food excellent staff and a great hotel , I have stayed on two occasions both on business working in Coleraine, there is nothing better than arriving at a hotel and being made welcome and that is just what happened here the young lady on reception was so friendly and had a huge smile on her face she booked me in and introduced me to Kevin who was the general manager ,what a really helpful and friendly guy he was ,the rooms was lovely and clean , the gym and swimming pool although not the biggest was great to work out in and swim ,the evening meal was excellent and also a great breakfast. I want to mention a few of the staff who I thought tried to make my stay even better, they are Kevin Mike Paula Richard and Sharon thanks so much. And finally I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to any one wanting a very pleasant stay with great food and great staff.
Kind regards
Steve

Room tip: I stayed in front facing rooms view was great
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2016

My husband and I stayed here for a family wedding in April. The venue itself is in deed of renovation, the reception is tucked away up a set of steps when you enter the building. The hotel has plentiful seats in teh lobby area and I believe the Hotel has 38 or 39 rooms. Our room had a doubel bed and single in it - this room could only be acceaaed via stairs. We paid £80 for the night and I would say it wasn't worth any more than this - the room was cold (although when we turned the radiator on this did heat slightly). The room was accessed by a key rather than card and has no heating thermostat or modern amenities (for example old style shower over bath with very little water pressure, no door closers on door). The view out of the window was of weeds and an air con unit. The bath was cracked, the tile grouth was coming out of the tiles on the bathroom floor, the towels were small and yellow rather than white (although clean). Our main complaint was the noise - the walls were so thin that we could here the conversations of the people in the other rooms!
On a positive not we found the hotel staff to be pleasant and friendly and the food at the wedding and breakfast to be hot and plentiful

Date of stay: April 2016