All reviews steak beautiful hotel priced menu for sunday lunch a great evening downstairs bar birthday party gin bar enjoyed their meals a lovely relaxed atmosphere linen suite in a heart beat couldn t julie ann evening meal and breakfast separate entrance well worth a visit
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Asa frequent traveller i like to stay in different places and get a broader knowledge of a city or country, however, The Belmont will always be my got to place when visiting Belfast.

Its elegant yet stylish it stupidly pretty and the staff make you're stay as if you were a guest in their home.

The food is to die for and a cosy bar downstairs fills the gaps perfectly.

I am in no doubt that I will be returning again and again

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Visted while over here in Ireland,nice food and really pleasant and attentive staff.
They go out of there way to make u stay good.
Small menus but a good variety and will offer alternatives.
Beautiful surroundings that were very comfortable.
Will certainly be back.

Room tip: We only visted the restaurant
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I had the opportunity to stay at the Belmont Sept. 12th and 13th of 2018 and I do say it was a great experience !! Friends of mine in Gilford recommended this hotel and I'm glad they did...This by far has to be one of the top 5 hotels I have ever stayed in.....The rooms were beautiful and clean along with the toilets...Julie Ann, Stewart, Marissa along with all the other staff were great....Had breakfast there and it was delicious...They have a bar in the lower level which was really nice.....Also It"s only a short walk into the town of Banbridge which is well worth it....

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mgrossner
Julie-Ann S, Guest Relations Manager at Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Mr Rossner,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am so pleased we could welcome you to our hotel and you had such a great experience! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay; your kind comments about our wonderful staff, hotel facilities and fantastic food are very much appreciated. We are lucky to have such a great location for guests to enjoy a stroll into the town.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Visited the Belmont hotel quite a few times recently and the menu was great with a great choice to choose from. The food is excellent. The new decor in the hotel is great and the staff is very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. The Sunday carvery is excellent and well worth a visit

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Julie-Ann S, Guest Relations Manager at Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear ivan_gray3,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent visits.

I am delighted that we could welcome you back once again and I am so pleased that you continue to have an enjoyable experience every time you visit! I am happy to read you were impressed with our excellent food & menu variety, alongside our beautiful hotel and great staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Always make a point of going for dinner when Im back in Banbridge since it got refurbed a few years ago and it continues to be well worth a visit!!!

This time had the Steak & Bird Stack- not only was there a LOT of it, but it was excellent quality- you could tell it was REAL FOOD- not the frozen deep fried rubbish that I had at the Downshire Hotel on another evening during my visit- and cooked really really well.

The Cheesecake was worth dying for and the Irish coffee was fantastic.

Goes without saying that the service that the service was exemplary- again as always, thanks to Michael & the Team for a great evening, cant wait to come back soon!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Julie-Ann S, Guest Relations Manager at Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Jonathan M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent visit.

I am delighted that we could welcome you back once again when you were back in the town & I am pleased to hear our wonderful team looked after you so well. I am happy to read you enjoyed all your meal - steak & chicken stack is a firm favourite!

We look forward to welcoming you back again when you are back in Banbridge.