“Won't be back anytime soon!”

BB's Coffee and Muffins
Ranked #33 of 60 Restaurants in Banbridge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Waited a good ten minutes while staff faffed about, chatted to each other and generally ignored me in a queue of only one!
We had sandwiches which were toasted and tasty and I asked for a glass of ice for my coke, which, due to disinterest, was given a glass of iced water. The counter surface was dirty and desperate for a soapy cloth, the floors and seats were covered in crumbs. Even the bookshelf was dirty. A dirty tissue was sitting on the front of the food display cabinet which would have been noticed had anyone came on to the floor to clean up and my knife and fork were also dirty.
It's fair to say that the hygiene in this establishment is less than satisfactory. Yes the staff were friendly, but I'm more interested in good service and cleanliness. Definitely won't be back there again!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

As we live in Thailand, and visit home 3 times a year, we always take my mum up north shopping. However, we as part of the ritual must visit BB's Coffee & Muffins in Banbridge. We have nothing but good reviews every time we visit. Staff are so friendly, can't do enough for you tbh. Back in Dec my husband lost his wedding band, long story short we found it again, however on our return visit in April the girl immediately asked did he find the ring. What a memory considering we only go there 3 times a year. Food is excellent and we try and have something different to eat on each visit, tea and coffee are great as usual. Thank you guys and gals and keep up the good work. Love out stops there...

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Nice place to have a break during shopping and enjoy latte, cappuccino, americano or a cup of tea with delicious dessert. Baristas are professional, coffee is good and service brilliant.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Met up with a friend for a tea and muffin. The decor and surroundings are fine but the produce wasn't. Pot of tea was very strong so went up to ask for a pot of boiling water to weaken it down, was given it in a small dirty milk jug and the member of staff didn't seem impressed I asked her to do this task! The muffins were heated and not that great and I found a hair in mine! Disgusting. However we had our catch up and left but not impressed at all and won't be rushing back especially as there is several competition at the Boulevard as it's now known.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

we have ordered Americano and flat white, both the Coffees came with ground coffee powder in the bottom of Cup, Also the coffee didnt taste good. we though a new joined must have prepared the coffee as he had thrown 2 cups of coffee he has prepared for us before he gave us the 3rd one which was not good at all.