“Disappointed”

The Hidden Cove
Ranked #42 of 67 Restaurants in Portrush
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited here as it was a cafe I had fond memories of from my childhood visiting portrush with the thoughts of a fab meal. Asked for 2 items off the menu which were not available lasagne wasn’t made and when asking for chicken kebab and salad they had no salad so opted for chicken goujions with chips and beans. My daughter ordered chips nuggets and beans. Her beans arrived not heated at all and I received mayo which was out of date. Will not be rushing back.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The hidden cove do a great fry..cooked fresh and grease free any time we staying up at portrush and wake up slightly hungover its fry time at the cove

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here twice while spending a few days in Portrush with family. It's just off the main street and you could easily walk past and not give it a second glance. BUT I'd recommend you give it a try if you just want a good meal with no frills and no big prices. There are so many eating places in Portrush and most of them are quite expensive, but the Hidden Cove serves really tasty, good sized portions at a very reasonable price. I dont how they cook the chips but they are the nicest chips I've tasted in a long time - crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. The cafe itself seems well kept and clean.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

My family and myself regularly eat here when we visit Portrush. The food cooked here is like home cooked. the high quality of the food makes it taste delicious and the staff are very friendly. Recommend this place!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Since springtime we have lunch here most Sundays always hot well cooked plenty of tender meat price is very reasonable would recommend