“An hour well spent”

Goldrush Entertainment Centre
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited here just before the Easter rush, having not been in a few years it has definitely improved with new games and a better layout. Only negative was we waited 10+ minutes to someone exchanged our tickets even though numerous people walked past.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Just had Jessica's birthday party here on Saturday, highly recommend to all especially for birthday partys....hassle free and we got to enjoy the party as well because the staff do everything for you.
Kids played got good food and lolly's. This indoor play frame is the cleanest ive ever been in through.
Staff are all very helpful , dealt mostly with Alex and nothing was a bother thanks so much we will be back soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Just had my daughter's 6th birthday party and it couldn't have gone any better. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend for parties or even just a day out

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

So I visited the wacky workshop as normal with my child and friend. No problem with the facilities tho the staff was very ignorant to me. when I orderd the food I asked for the works fry after waiting for 25 mins it came down and it was the normal fry. If it was simply a misunderstanding I would of paid the extra for the fry I wanted but the oldest member of staff came down to nearly shout at me that I didn't order the big one after I said to another member of staff. Now if you were handed your receipt which I'm sure you should b as you pay for food upfront I would of new and corrected it myself. I work in the hospitality industry and I am disgusted by her attitude and will not b back anytime soon as I don't appreciate being spoke to like a idiot.I can not complain about the 2 younger members of staff who were on today on the 9th of Sept but that women needs serious manners drummed into her as i felt it was a complete disgrace instead of sorting the problem it was simply attitude I got awful .

1  Thank Ashley B