All reviews the owner coast road breakfast village glens house
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating, warm and friendly. The owner run me to the wedding venue to lift my car the next morning. The breakfast was beautiful. It was very clean and tidy. Had the most amazing view of the sea.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Due to a family bereavement 6 of had to stay over night and I have to say everything was top class from the room ,food and service it made a sad time bearable the warmth of our welcome was great so thank you

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2016

I stayed here back in July while walking around Ireland in aid of Pieta House, and Anne was kind enough to put me up for the night. The B&B is lovely, clean and comfortable, and situated minutes away from the town. I had a great night's sleep and a lovely breakfast in the morning to set me up for the day's walk to Ballycastle. Well worth a visiting if you're exploring this wonderful stretch of the coast!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Literally just checked out, and I can't wait to go back, Ann was the perfect host & couldn't of been nicer or more helpful, breakfast was great and filling,
The rooms were spotless and the beds comfortable A*

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnMurray89
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here on our tour of Ireland. Ann made us welcome and her cooking is great. Very comfy bed and a "come and go as you please" attitude made for relaxing and pleasurable stay. Many thanks.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple