Open today: 10:00 - 16:45

Reviews (2 429)
2 429 results
1 287
1 287
All reviews great tour irish whiskey hot toddy single malt tasting room bottling plant informative tour distilling process premium tasting gift shop silent season whiskey making great whiskey your choice whole process black bush interesting visit
315 - 320 of 2 429 reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Not being a drinker myself was unsure about this tour, however the tour guide was excellent, really informative. Would recommend to anyone. My 12 and 16 year old also enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wasn't what I expected. Was thinking stuffy tour guide and typical distillery tour. Ended up being a very informative view of a very historically significant place! Highly recommended and the whiskey ain't so bad either!

1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Loved the tour which gave just enough info to be interesting and not tedious to someone who is not a big whisky drinker. Thought the tasting was excellent! Like the chance to try 3 whiskys with a few notes to help explain the tastes. Kept it relaxed for us to chat over the drinks as well as learning a little something.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great tour around the distillery, even better when we got to sample in the bar at the end. Really enjoyed and would highly recommend the 12 year old and the ‘Daisy’ cocktail. Excellent value for money tour.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I was visiting friends in Ireland and they suggested we do the distillery tour. I’m not a huge fan of whiskey but thought it might be interesting.

We paid around £8 for the tour which entitles you to two drinks at the end. I thought that was great as you could pay £8 for just a cocktail these days.

The tour was really interesting. Rodney the tour guide was informative and funny. He really knew his stuff! You get to see every point of the journey in making the whiskey and they had little educational sections along the way to help you fully understand the process.

At the end you are given a sample of one of the whiskeys and then you can get another drink from the bar using your tour ticket. They had a couple of cocktail options, single samples or even hot whiskey with spices. I had a cranberry cocktail which was lovely.

It was a great couple of hours spent there and I would recommend the tour if you are in the area.

1  Thank Tanya S