“Brilliant”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly staff, ample portions, I had the honey chilli chicken with garlic sauté- a must try for everyone.
Reasonable prices-would recommend

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was there last night for a surprise meal with family 20 people meals where given in advance first of all there was bottle water on table they where warm went to bar wascserved coke of the shelf warm then told family members to sit down someone would come take drink orders waited 30 mins so went to bar to get our own my cousin give the barman £20 for drinks the barman give him change and the 20 pound back when my cousin handed it back not even a thank you ,brother asked for pint of the black stuff came in a bottle no glass to drink it with ,meat game out then 10 mins later veg then 10 mins after that potatoes all tastless,then some had starters then no knife and fork for dinner then 2 people never got sweet till 30 mins later and near everyone had dinner eaten before the person that orderd steak got theres ,so personally i will not be back food booked for 6 30 getting served neat 8 .

1  Thank karen c
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Four of us came for dinner during the hot summer weather spell. We were off to a poor start when the two lemonades came and were served lukewarm. Perhaps we should have asked for ice, but it was too late. The four meals were ok. The sizzling chili beef was spicy, but not too much. The Chinese chicken would have been better if they had rice or noodles on the side order choices. The chicken Caesar salad could have done with more salad leaves. The chicken and ribs were a good choice. Service was friendly.

1  Thank Oakworthgirl
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend, my best friend and I came here yesterday evening for some grub after our day filled with travelling and walking. Upon arrival the exterior made us rethink our decision, however when we got inside we quickly realised our judgement was wrong - the inside is lovely! Staff were so polite and humorous, they were patient with us and delivered our orders in good time. We had just completed The Gobbins Cliff walk so we were starving, and it’s so unlike me to leave food on my plate but in this case I was so full! (See attached pic). Portions are fantastic, the only suggestion I would make would be to detail the side salads ingredients as I wasn’t expecting as big of a plate - that being said, it was still delicious and so well presented. My meal came to less than £20 which was even better! Would recommend and hoping to return.

2  Thank Stephanie P
BentraGrill, Owner at Bentra Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Stephanie P,
Thank you for taking the time to review Bentra Grill, we are delighted to read you enjoyed your dining experience with ourselves and look forward to welcominig you back again in the near future.
Many thanks
Team Bentra

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We went as a group of 12. The staff were friendly and the meal was tasty with plenty of choice on the menu.