“Enjoyed our meal”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Nice cosy room to eat in. Good choice on menu. Service was good. No long wait for food. Had the beef strogonoff. It was excellent. My friend had the peppered chicken and loved it. Meal was good value at £27 including soft drinks.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Three of us called in on a recent Sunday and, although it was 5pm, we were still able to choose from the lunch menu.
After pleasant starters, two had turkey and ham, I had beef.
Could not fault the meals at all. The food was delicious , very flavoursome, and portions were very generous.
The staff were friendly and attentive.
Great value for money, would thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank clarebradraff
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner last night, they were very accommodating with my allergies, a large selection of steaks on the menu and very tasty. Had potatoes and veg as my side and there was also mash under the steak, so plenty to eat.
I had pavlova for dessert and this was by far the nicest I have ever tasted in a restaurant, so light and fluffy, I would love to know how they cook it to such perfection, and very well presented.
Would return if I'm in strabane again

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We decided to call in when passing through Strabane for a bit of lunch.

The food was excellent, me and my husband had the Murphys steak they where both cooked to perfection. The menu had a great selection and we will most likely return again to try something differeny. Finnally two members of staff that served us where delightful. Tiernan and Stephen if i recall correctly. They catered to our every need, where so polite, attentive and pleaseant, and made the evening a delight.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Went in for valentine's night with my girlfriend. The food was brilliant as well as the service from the barman Shane. The only strange part was that I woke in a bed beside the barman and not my girlfriend