All reviews wedding reception first class free car parking food on offer true gentleman the portion size function room went the extra mile plenty of hot water good nights sleep like clockwork my parents fantastic job very generous portions bar food would highly recommend this hotel dietary requirements
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Always loved this hotel. Have been going to it for many years. Unfortunately on this occasion I was very disappointed. When we arrived our order was taken and after almost an hour we eventually got our food. I have to say for the first time ever that the staff upstairs were not the usual ones and got the whole order wrong. I appreciate how busy this wonderful hotel is and feel terrible writing this.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

What can I say ...... The lunch was beautiful the service was great and the place was very clean totally recommended it.
The owner Mr Mc Elhatton is very hands on and it reflects on the place and the food.
Also reasonably priced

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Having attended many weddings and hired the venue for a recent networking event, I have to say that the food is lovely, the staff are excellent, and facilities equally great. Nothing is ever a problem and we are always well looked after. I would recommend to everyone as a great choice of venue in the Cookstown area. I have stayed overnight as well and the rooms are very clean and comfortable and modern. Michael and his staff do a fantastic job

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic venue for a wedding , Michael has everything going like clockwork throughout the meal , food is brillant and the setting in the room superb , staff are very welcoming , helpful and friendly .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had never heard tell of the Greenvale before but was there today as a guest for a christening. We ate in the dining room. Food was fantastic and service the same. Nothing was too much hassle for the staff. On arrival we had a warm welcome and the friendliness was there until we left. Even with the kids the staff were brilliant.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends