“Best roast beef ever”
Review of The College Inn

The College Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Llandeilo
Description: High quality, locally sourced food all of which is prepared in house! Friendly, professional and welcoming staff in a cosy atmosphere. Vegan And Vegetarian options available.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First visit to The College Inn. Had squid and spicy chicken starters then roast beef and lamb. The food was beautifully presented tasty and hot. My beef was lovely and tender. The roast potatoes were crisp and cauliflower cheese was excellent. Staff were friendly and efficient. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank chris k

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had seen the reviews on here and was looking for somewhere close to Dinefwr Park. The Sunday lunch was really good, lots of meat, massive yorkies, cauliflower cheese, carrots and brocoli (missing some nice spring cabbage - just our opinion). Dessert was again lovely - attractively served too.
The only major downfall - the fact it was cold in the dining room, heating not on which was such a shame, nothing worse feeling cold when trying to enjoy a meal.
Staff friendly and efficient

1  Thank ows7
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband I just visited for our first meal out in forever! It was recommend by a work colleague, we only live 10 minutes away and I didn't even realise it was there!!! We both went for the sirloin steak and it was presented so well with the edible flowers. It was very tasty and the only criticism I would have is that it was cooked more medium/well than medium/rare. Regardless of this is was delicious! It came with caramelized onion relish, side salad, chips and the most gorgeous peppercorn sauce I think I've ever had
For dessert we both had cheese cake, Oreo for myself and raspberry/white chocolate for my husband. Both were amazing. I currently feel awful for eating so much but it was worth it! Ha ha!

Definitely need to mention to that our waitress was lovely. Friendly, attentive but not too overpowering. Keep up the amazing work

1  Thank gemrach
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and very well presented.Chef was very welcoming coming out to have a chat with us. We will be back

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What a find, thanks to TripAdvisor, stopped on way home for lunch. Shared the whitebait, best ever, then I enjoyed the steak bruscetta, my friend had the chicken version, both come with side salad and the best chips ever. To finish we shared the pistachio and coconut rice pudding, perfection in a bowl.
We shall return, asap..