43 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (5 636)
5 636 results
4 382
4 382
All reviews asian wok north side sunset bar our waiter fish whale sharks sunset cruise water villa ocean discovery all inclusive package hot rock sea plane room boy infinity pool mini bar garden villa curries
Selected filters
31 - 36 of 5 636 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here for our honeymoon! It was absolutely perfect! Staff is very friendly, island is pristine, and lots to do! Would 100% recommend this location! We even did a Photoshoot while on the island with their Vila Memories staff! If you have a chance it is a must do!

1  Thank Swagsss
Mohamed Zahir, General Manager at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Swagsss
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this feedback in regards of your honeymoon holiday with us.

I am excited to read your words and happy to see that you fully enjoyed all our offers and services provided during your honeymoon. Congratulation to both of you and I trust you could take home lots of memories that will last for a lifetime and pictures from our studio to keep dreaming every day of this special vacation. I will share your kind words with my team who is doing all they can and with passion to make such dreams come true.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for having spent your honeymoon with us at Vilamendhoo and we would be very pleased to welcome you back to Paradise maybe for an anniversary in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Vilamendhoo is an absolutely amazing island experience - with extremely courteous and friendly staff. The water villas are genuinely to die for in terms of the views offered. The restaurants and bars also serve great food and offer good service. Highly recommend the All-Inclusive Package to be able to make the most of the facilities available - including the fun sports and water centers.

Dear AyushD
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this very positive review in regards of your holiday experience with us.

I am excited to read your words and glad you like your time on the Island that much calling it "Better than Paradise". The views all around the Island are stunning indeed! The different blue out on the sea together with the white sandy beaches and palms along the shorelines are truly just magic. I will share your kind words with my team as they are the ones doing their outmost to provide a memorable holiday in the Maldives.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen Vilamendhoo and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Paradise soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vilamendhoo is a beautiful island; the house reef is close and you can see corals and fishes; we also saw a mini-manta while admiring the sunset; I liked that they have an area reserved only for adults; the staff is friendly and helpful; you can also take a trip to admire mantas and whale sharks or you can enjoy some kayaking and SUP close to the island. It is a great place to spend a relaxing vacation! Take care of the sun, if you have a sensitive skin! It is quite hot and can be tricky.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohamed Zahir, General Manager at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear G_lavinia
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review in regards of your recent vacation with us.

I am excited to see you very positive feedback in regards of the Island and its house reef just in front of your door step making it easy to enjoy the underwater world as you like. Lots to discover indeed! This is what Vilamendhoo stands for and glad you did it all. Yes the Maldivian sun is quite strong and I am sure all readers will appreciate your comment on this. Best is to bring a high factor REEF FRIENTLY sun cream for protection while enjoying the sun and sea!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having booked with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back home to our Paradise Island soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you wanna spend a greatest vacation and think about blue sky, clear sea, colourful fishes and enjoy delicious food - this is the right place for you! 10 days flew by as one day! It was the best vacation in my life! I just can't recommend restaurant Asian Wok. I didn't like it, our Ahima Buffet was billion times better! Don't forget to drink coconut fresh water every morning to have energy for a day and drink Pina Colada or Pineapple Caipirinha every evening for have good mood at night! Have an excellent vacation with Vilamendhoo!!!

Dear Y6892BT
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review in regards of your holiday with us.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our offers and services giving us your full rating. Calling it the "best vacation in my life" is a wonderful feedback and I will share your kind words with my team doing their outmost every day and with passion to make such dreams come true.
I do apologies that the Asian Wok restaurant did not meet your expectations but glad to read that Ahima was billions times better.

Time is flying buy indeed and I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for having visited us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our Paradise Island soon again should the possibility arise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food at Ahima Restaurant was first class. The reef is home to many fish and is located directly on the island. We could snorkel directly from the room into the reef. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. Gladly again.

Dear somfam
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this positive review in regards of your vacation with us giving your full rating.

I am pleased to see that you fully enjoyed our offers and services rating the Ahima restaurant as "first class". Snorkeling just in front of your doorsteps is what Vilamendhoo stands for. The underwater world is magic indeed.

I would like to thank you once again for having booked with us and we would be glad to welcome you back to our Paradise Island soon again.