“Tasty Food coupled with friendly service”
Review of Stamna Tavern

Stamna Tavern
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Tala
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We ate here about 4 times during a 14 night holiday - that was how impressed we were by the food and service. The pork chops were delicious, well cooked and huge. The Stefado was cooked to perfection. I'm not a fan of chips but the chips they served were home made and piping hot - what wasn't to like. The family who own this place were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. One evening we turned up quite late and there no available tables so they went out the back and found us one - which they brought outside for us. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on 20th September 2018 and was very impressed by the excellent service and delicious food. I ordered the sea bream fish for main course and it was spectacular. Also the starter dishes (especially the sausages) were delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome & excellent food. Mixed grill was perfect & not over cooked & dry which can happen when cooking different meats. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner having seen the restaurant packet the previous night. We had starters then pork chop and lamb chop respectively. They were both cooks to perfection. The service was friendly be intrusive. This is real Cypriot hospitality and the rrstrnt is highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This is my third visit to this restaurant, the food is amazing all home made and plenty of it. The owner is so friendly and wants you to have the best experience he can offer It’s set in its gardens and very old Cypriot traditions. I’m a British Cypriot and trust me when I say the food is outstanding. If your in pafos pay a visit to this restaurant in the beautiful village Tala