“Great Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nick20102...
Folsom, California
“Has gone downhill in the last 6 years!”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I have been renting villas in this resort for the past 8 years. The first time we stayed in this condo it was awesome, but since then things have gone downhill fast. Last year we swore it would be our last in this condo until they did some updating,but we decided to give it one last chance...we were wrong. From the moment we stepped in the condo, we were sweating! The air conditioner had gone out on us in a previous visit... But surely they replaced it...NOPE! We called the rental agency to come fix it along with the hole in the cheap coffee pot. They informed us they couldn't, so our condo remained in the 80s the whole trip ( not fun with a baby and a 5 year old) ...the only saving grace was the air conditioner in the bedroom worked. Speaking of the bedroom, same bedding etc from years prior...only now they have some blood splatter on them and the sheets that don't fit the bed in the first place are torn. Cleanliness in this place is not a priority, so I wash the comforter and sheets every time we arrive. This time when I took off the mattress pad...I found a wonderful 1 foot by 1 foot bodily fluid stain in the middle of the bed. I was soooo grossed out that I only slept in the sides. The appliances and knives are of very poor quality..they used to be great. Had a problem with ants and cockroaches in the kitchen as usual. The screen doors are ripped, the carpet and furniture are stained, and a sliding glass door has been broken for the past 3 years...no one has attempted to fix it. We have bought lots of sand toys,trucks, umbrellas, snorkel equipment over the last 6 years only find a shovel or a bucket left. I have a hard time believing that the guests are taking them...but maybe. The location is great and nice for kids,but sad to say next year we will be finding a different unit to stay at until some serious cleaning and upgrades have been made.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dirtiness and lack of care
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
North Vancouver
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Traveller...
Canada
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This was an excellent unit for our vacation, in very clean condition, nicely furnished and equipped, and more spacious than the photos represent. Good quality linens and towels and lots of them, a well stocked kitchen, comfortable king size bed, and decent sofabed. There were lots of boogie boards, some sand toys and a beach umbrella.
We loved the location, very close to the coastal trail walking path,
(5 min walk to Kapalua and Ironwood beaches and 10 min walk to Fleming), and near the swimming pool and BBQ area. The neighboring property is largely screened by landscaping and is not obtrusive.
Although we had no problems during our stay, Sullivan Properties were great to deal with during the booking process and I'm confident that if we had needed assistance Erin would have looked after us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: It felt more like someone's home than a rental
Liked least: noisy air conditioning
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CO
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Tokyo
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing