“Birthday Surprise”
Review of Flyboard Malta

Flyboard Malta
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Birkirkara
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zapata FlyBoard is at the cutting edge of extreme watersports! Water propulsion from a jet ski routes water to a pair of jet boots on a board. The FlyBoard is the most revolutionary, deceptively simple and adrenaline pumping watersports toy that gives you, the rider, a truly outrageous way to have fun. Make your reservations today with Flyboard Malta. Our office is located in Birkirkara, but we operate in Spinola Bay, St. Julian's Bay. We do not have a fixed location but we meet there by booking.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I surprised my husband with the Flyboard Experience for his birthday and he absolutely loved it. He would definitely recommend it to anyone to give it a try. We will be going again for sure! Simon and Joanne we really sweet and explained really well. Looking forward to trying it myself :)

All reviews
"activity"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very fun.
As soon as you get the hang of things, is even more awesome.

The instructor is very nice and very very wants you to succeed.

Don't be afraid of failing. I was POSITIVE I wouldn't be able to do it.
But Even I managed.

And it was worth it!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Simon has been very helpful and friendly throughout the activity. It takes a bit patience to enjoy it well and to come out of the water. Simon will keep you instructing throughout the activity to get most done out of you. Overall it is fun and you will feel good to add it in your life experience. Keep flying :)

Reviewed 26 June 2018

It is something you should definitely give a try,The only thing you need is to be comfortable with water. Both Simon and Joanne are very friendly and give you complete instructions. Keep in mind it is not a piece of cake but both of them help you a lot.Truly professional people. Although I was not good at it and did not get a lot of elevation although but Simon helped me and even gave me a little extra time. Was a very nice gesture from him. Joanne was very friendly and also gave some very useful advice for our stay in Malta! But what is the point to note is the experience is as much on you as on them to have a great experience. The better you are at it,the higher you can go!