Pen y Bont(Llanteg)
US$131
US$130
US$126
St Brides Spa Hotel(Saundersfoot)
US$370
US$100
US$131
Grove of Narberth(Molleston)
US$224
US$218
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$149
US$157
US$153
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunderfloor heatingchickens and ducksbathroom doorspa bathself cateringfresh eggswine glasseson arrivalnight breaklocation was perfectadded bonuslovely placewelsh breakfastcomfortable bedshome from homeporridgebe visiting again
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Stayed with friends for two nights in adjacent rooms (room 2 and 3) where we could park our car right outside which came in handy on the second night when it poured with rain !
The first night however was warm and sunny and we were all able to take advantage of the seating area on the patio where we had a welcome cuppa after our long journey.
The staff were very helpful when we needed to borrow an iron and ironing board.
Breakfast was everything we could wish for. If you like mountains of Marks and Spencer smoked salmon with your scrambled eggs this is the place for you . Well done Anna & team. Love the animals !!

Room Tip: Room 2 has whirlpool bath & very large bed !
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Spent 4 nights at this fabulous B&B with my 82 year old Mum. We stayed in Room 2, which was a twin room with a whirpool bath. The room was lovely with absolutely everything we needed, including the added bonus of a mircowave; plates and cutlery, which allowed us to make a small meal. We were blessed with wonderful weather during our stay, therefore we were able sit and eat outside at the patio furniture, which is provided for each room. It was also a nice way to get to meet other guests. The view from the room was loverly, looking out over the fields. We frequently left the patio doors to our room open and it was nice to be able to hear nothing!

All furnishings and linens in the room were of excellent quality. There was also a 2 seater comfy sofa, which was a great idea, usually you get the one chair in a room and the other person has to sit on the bed. The bathroom as I said had a whirpool bath, which we loved, just what you need after a long day exploring.

Breakfast was in a light and airy breakfast room, a short walk from your room. Quality ingredients which were nicely cooked. You make your choice the evening before, but this was not a problem for us. Mum loved the porridge. Kathy who serves breakfast is a lovely woman, chatty; funny and gives good advice on places to visit.

The property has a number of furry and feathered friends - 3 sheep, who love a biscuit; 2 alpacas; 3 cats; chickens, ducks, geese, swans and of course, not to forget the one and only Coco Chanel. Coco is an adorable Ihasa apso and if I could have smuggled her back to Scotland I would have. We found it very relaxing having all these animals/birds just outside our room.

Horsemanstone is just 10mins from Saunderfoot and 15 mins from Tenby. It is just off a main road, although on the property itself it is very quiet.

Anna and her Team are expectional in what they do. They made us feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble.

The Girls!!

Room Tip: Any room you book at Horsemanstone will be fabulous.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Spent a couple of nights in this charming B&B last year and had to return as it was such a great experience; and I wasn't let down second time around. I won't rave on about the place as I'd just be repeating what other reviewers have said, all I'll say is .... I can't recommend Horsemanstone highly enough, I'll keep going back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

What an excellent choice. Normally I like to stay at an Inn close to local pubs so as to experience the local life. Excellent reviews lead to this choice and a great one it was. We were met by our host and personally escorted to our room. The rooms are set in a peacefull farm scene complete with friendly biscuit loving tame sheep and two curious lama's. Inside the furnishings are clean and crisp and the beds exceptionally comfortable. The bathrooms are modern and clean.
One can choose breakfast the evening before and it is specially prepared for a set time the next morning. One cannot fault the breakfast room and it's surroundings and the meal served is one of the best I have had at a B & B.
I will most certainly and unreservedly recommend a stayover at Horsemanstone

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My sister and I stayed at Horsemanstone for a five night stay.We did have difficulty finding it without a sat nav but was it worth it. Yes, definitely.
The weather was fantastic; our apartment was lovely with couch,tv and dvd, We had a huge bath with jets which we appreciated after a long day driving and sightseeing. Our own microwave and fridge was also great.
Anna and Kathy were lovely. Our breakfasts were so good we didn't need to eat till the evenings.
This is not a hotel but 4 apartments plus a self contained 3 bed farmhouse on owner, Anna's four acres.
Horsemanstone was wonderful with outdoor seating, peace and quiet. We loved watching the sheep and alpacas in the field opposite our apartment.
Coco, Anna's Lhasa Apso was also a friendly presence and we enjoyed fussing her.
I will definitely return to Horsemanstone and seriously recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple