“Paradise Found”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carrie G
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This was my first time to Puerto Rico and I was not disappointed. My husband has been before. We rented a car and we were glad we got to explore on our own. We aren't much into the planned group activities associated with tours. The apartment was exactly as the post stated. It's in a more secluded part of the island near El Yunque and is very safe and secure. The beach was pretty much ours to use. We kept waiting for people to show up at the complex, but that didn't until the day we left. Maybe because it was Thanksgiving? Anyway, the complex is well maintained and the apartment is clean and had all the amenities we needed. Loly was a wonderful host and was fully accessible to us via text. We never did meet each other but exchanged photos of our families. My kids loved every bit of the trip. We spent time at the complex, went snorkeling near the Hilton Condado Plaza (private beach), wandered around Old San Juan, and went to Luquillo Beach and the Kioskos. We enjoyed dinner at El Verde BBQ and also lunch at Cerviche Hut Peruvian Cuisine Kiosko #42 in Luquilla. I highly recommend talking to the locals and the culture. Puerto Ricans are some of the most gracious and hospitable people I have met on my travels. We will be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Nov 2016
We usually greet all our guest when they arrive to the unit but this time, because of the schedule we didn't get to meet Carrie and her family personally, just over the phone. Communication was so easy that by the end of their vacation it felt like I was just talking to old friends. It was a great pleasure to host them. Over all, definitely great guests and a wonderful family, our doors are always open for you guys here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing