“One of my best”

Gemelli
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Bryanston
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Tuna Tartar for starter, Pork Belly for main and Cheese cake for dessert. Standard meal when I go to Gemelli and it never fails to deliver.
The tuna is super fresh and so has a nice kick with the side serving of chilli
The pork belly OMG, this is just the best, succulent and super tasty, the champagne crema is superb.
If you have room all their desserts are delicious, I always have the Cheese cake which is fabulous.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We booked a table for dinner and the staff in general including our waitress were friendly.

The food was like a virtual journey to Italy. For starters we had the Saldanha Bay Mussels, mains were Pancetta di Maiale / Pork Belly and Pollo Gemelli / Gemelli Chicken and our dessert was the Tiramisu Trifle.

I would recommend Gemelli to anyone who is looking to go on a virtual foodgasmic journey to Italy.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We came over on a Sunday afternoon for a friend’s milestone birthday celebration lunch. The food was good and the service was ok. I was disappointed that none of the senior members of the staff came over to our table for our entire 4 hour stay. Not even a fake smile from management or any manager/ supervisor on duty and convey a birthday message to my friend and maybe thank us for choosing your establishment to celebrate our friend’s special day..? ‍♀️

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Wow,.. I have tried 4 times to book at Gemelli's and got a book .. it was some of best italian food I have tasted, from the friendly staff, and oh what food.
Then got tempted by the dessert menu... so was told to try the cheesecake...
note- if its starts or dessert..- share and then can taste both.. The cheesecake was ...
(no words).
The main courses we had three different meals from pasta with seafood, to ragu.. and the basics... and all were nice portions, tasted amazing..

The only things that i would change is that some sort of noise reduction absorption.. and your bathrooms doing comply with current building laws, especially for disabled.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

We went to Gemellis with a group of friends. Food was excellent but expensive. Ambience was vibey but restaurant was very noisy. Wouldn't recommend for romantic date night but for a friend's dinner is great.

Date of visit: April 2018