“Wonderful food!”
Review of Erawan

Erawan
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Bryanston
Description: Erawan Riverside is a Thai, Dim Sum and Sushi restaurant and cocktail bar located in Riverside Shopping centre, Bryanston
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Convenient location and absultely great food at this restaurant chain - one of our favourites and can't wait to go to the one in Cape Town. Great dining experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Crisp Duck 'special'. Duck was tender, succulent. The dish as a whole was huge with loads of crispy veg, mushrooms, delicious Jasmin rice, lovely sauce.....My meal was excellent in every way.
But....my wife had the Red Curry and she felt that it lacked substance...lots of sauce but not enough chicken or veg in it. She kept glancing at my meal enviously and at one stage I had to poke her in the eye with a chopstick to stop her nicking my stuff

Service was fast, efficient and friendly

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I went there for lunch with my wife and 7 year old son. We ordered sushis (Sashimi, nigiri, maki, hand rolled). Overall we all liked the food. We thought it was a shame that there was too much mayo on some of them. We took it off! Service was friendly. I am sure we will come back.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a decent Thai place since our go to place closed down. The restaurant is situated in Bryanston. Ample parking available. We had no bookings and the restaurant was packed to capacity. We had a lousy table at the door but they moved us as soon as a better one opened up. I also observed a few walk in customers leaving as there were no tables available.. So I would recommend booking.

We had some Dim Sum & chicken spring rolls as a starter. Spring rolls were ok, not great. Dim Sum was divine and soo tasty. I chose a chicken Phad Thai and my wife had a chicken cashew stir fry. Both meals were absolutely scrumptious. Good quality ingredients with with wonderful aromas and beautiful flavors. We could not agree on whose food tasted better.

Service was also very good. Waitress was very friendly and efficient. Food prices were reasonable especially. Overall, a very good dining experience and highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Erawan remains our favorite sushi / Thai restaurant because of the service, quality of the food and wide selection.

The sushi and dim sum is fantastic and I normally go for a combination but this fine I had the crispy duck and pancakes with dipping sauce - absolutely fantastic- crunchy and tasty.

My wife is vegan when she can be but settles for vegetarian. There are so many choices on the menu, such a the cashew stir fry, vegetarian sushi etc and she always loves it.

Great selection of wines and really good service

Perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon as autumn takes hold

1  Thank Beechman1