Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home easy access plenty of parking business trip swimming pool pat conference venue bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019

To be honest I was not too impressed.
* Plugs in room did not work so I could not charge my mobile devices or do any work on my laptop (as the battery had died)
* Shower was in bath and was so low I could not shower properly without having to bend forward
* Air con did not work
* No breakfast available so had to leave for work at 7:15am with no breakfast

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2019

I think you can maybe change some of your main courses. The starter and dessert is yummy. BEST Malva Pudding EVER!!!! Would just look at the main meals. Friendly staff and very helpful. Would recommend you anytime.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Annabel's of Bryanston is indeed home away from home. It is located in a quiet & serene area. The ambience is beautiful. The interiors are nicely decorated and very clean. The beautiful flowers and lush lawns are well. kept. Staff are friendly , after the first meet, I felt comfortable and at home with everyone smiling and helping with all information necessary before you needed to make enquiries. Life was easy and pleasant.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2019

We had our wedding reception here and it was very tasteful. The decorations for the table were tasteful, the wedding cake was spectacular and the service was excellent.
It is not a party venue, so we had to turn off our music very early, so that we didn't disturb other guests. Luckily, in our case it was just background music rather than a dance party, so that was a minor disappointment, not a big issue.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2019

I spent a week at Annabel’s of Bryanston and absolutely loved my stay there. Pat and his team could not have been more welcoming and hospitable, and nothing was too much trouble. It is a wonderful and peaceful place to stay, and beautifully furnished with so many stunning and interesting pieces. My room was clean and comfortable, very spacious with a palatial bathroom. Thanks to Pat, Annabel, Olivian, and all the wonderful and friendly staff! I felt very at home at Annabel's and look forward to staying there again on my next trip to Johannesburg!

Date of stay: February 2019