For appetiser— table fave (tomato tart)
- carpaccio 5/5 (mature flavour,) - Chenin
- tomato tart 5/5 (Delightful and a perfect starter)
Mains— table fave (pork belly)
- prawn pasta 5/5 (simply delightful)
- southern chicken 5/5 (mmmm!)
- pork belly 5/5 (wow! Just wow)
- porcine risotto 5/5 ——-
NB! I am putting this on record NB!
Risotto - If you have ever had a longing to taste a risotto made the right way, this is it.
BEST RISOTTO I HAVE EVER HAD
Delightful endings— table fave (panna cotta)
- lemon meringue 5/5 (yum) Dom Pedro Amar. 5/5
- panna cotta 5/5
THE BEST PANNA COTTA I HAVE EVER HAD
(Was it even a panna cotta ( absolutely magical and Lite))
Modest approach to an absolutely satisfying and sophisticated dining experience!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.