Hotels.com
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Small hotel situated next to the les Prodains Cable. Perfect location 100 m from the cable and a slope coming down from Avoriaz with direct acess to the hotel. Small rooms and lousy internet but othervise super nice place. Amazing food! I recommend it to everyone!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2019

Fantastic hotel within a few paces of the Prodains telecabine. Our rooms were ideal for 2 adults and 2 kids, with adjoining small corridor. Games room with table football and pool kept the kids occupied and hot tub/ sauna for the adults. Heated boot ski room. Best thing was the food. Superb. Highly recommended and great value for money.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Virginia1720
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Recently upgraded dining room. Located 100 meters just off the piste to the Prodains telepherique lift
Good varied Savoyard menu with risotto and pasta also good. Good coffee.
Dining room is bright and open.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hem0116
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We spent four nights at the Hotel Les Prodains in March 2018 for ski trip. Can't fault the location of the hotel as the gondola is literally 300 metres away. It was great not to have to traipse for ages with ski gear. The skiing was excellent and I really liked Avoiriaz which is where I would stay in the future.
The accommodation is what you would expect when skiing although the bathroom was tiny.
When we arrived at the hotel the greeting was less then warm which set the scene for the coming days.
The only reason I can think this was having looked at very positive reviews was that I as I am a vegan I requested no meat or dairy products and In fairness, the chef did prepare me extra vegetables every night. I could not have any cereal in the morning as although there was soya milk this was not made available and when I asked for some for coffee I did feel as though I was being a nuisance.
The first night for dinner we sat by the window which was nice and I noticed that everyone sat at the same tables every night. the following night we were moved and when I asked if we could sit at the original table I was told that was for another guest.
The meals are of good quality, the chef is clearly very good but they often felt rushed.
I was actually pleased to leave on the final day, if you look at my other reviews I am not a person who would often give a poor review and am actually quite easily pleased but I felt quite unwelcome in this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Florrie21
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Great location, at the bottom of the Prodains Express. Small, family run hotel with exceptional food. Kids especially loved the soiree pierrade. Lovely to soak in the hot tub at the end of a day on the slopes.

Date of stay: February 2017