Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$170
PricelineUS$170
Agoda.comUS$170
TripadvisorUS$170
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews shuttle bus wellness area lovely hotel ski stuff first floor super morzine lift portes du soleil nothing too much trouble half board cake valley intersport vertigo skiing summer slopes robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

We returned for the 3rd time and first time with our children. The service was fantastic and the hotel spotless. We arranged a cake and balloons for my daughters birthday prior to our arrival, robes were in our room. The room was a little warm so duvets were changed and temperatures adjusted. The spa was greatly improved. The hot tub was hot and a delight after skiing. The pool had a jet to swim against which my kids loved. Shuttle to and from the slopes was great and convenient . On the last day when the lifts were closed , a member of staff took us to a sledging area and loaned us sledges . Lovely memories in this difficult time

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Benoit_Heu, Directeur général at Hotel & Spa Le Dahu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Dear Madam,

First of all, I would like to thank you very sincerely for your loyalty to the Dahu.
It is with great pleasure that we welcomed you for your daughter's birthday. We are always delighted to participate a little bit in the success of these fabulous family moments.
I am particularly touched that you have been sensitive to the evolutions of the spa, we have indeed implemented improvements for this winter season.
Once again, thank you for this very warm comment which gives us a smile in the current context.
I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again for a fourth time! :)

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel is very much as described by the other reviews but there is no proper wifi. Reception tried to fix it a couple of times without success. Rooms are a lot smaller than depicted by very wide angled photos on website.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank la222222

Madam, sir,

We have indeed encountered a technical problem with the internet connection.
You have to know that generally speaking, in the mountains, it is very difficult to get a high quality flow. Today, in the city, everyone has cable or fibre, which is not the case for us.
To improve our performance, we acquired a router capable of aggregating several connections 2 years ago. Thus, we cumulate 2 ADSL accesses and one VDSL access. The latter stopped working for several weeks, which led to a drop in throughput. This also had an impact on the work of the hotel's teams.
I deeply regret this technical situation, which is beyond our control.
On the subject of photos, we present our different room categories. Depending on which one you have stayed in, there may be a significant variation, but we try to be transparent to avoid any misunderstanding.
Unfortunately, I cannot tell you more without knowing which room you stayed in. In any case, you should not have hesitated to share your feelings with the team on site who would have done their utmost to satisfy you.
I hope that you still have good memories of your time in Dahu.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Lovely hotel. Great shuttle service to slopes.
Excellent dinners every night (we went half board).
Both my children had massages which was a wonderful experience. I get massages on every holiday we go on.
My husband and myself each had a different masseuse and we both agreed that they were the best we ever had.
Lucia and another girl with a similar name!
Pool lovely ! Rooms a little too hot but we had unusually hot weather for mid term.
Overall a lovely relaxing holiday.
Blessing family.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for this very positive feedback, we were delighted to welcome you for your family holidays.
It is with great pleasure that I read that you took advantage of all our services. I pass on your compliments to the kitchen team and to our dear masseuses who do a remarkable job.
Knowing that you have spent a "lovely relaxing holiday" is a great reward for all of us. We have indeed experienced unusual heat during your stay.
Skiing in the sun is always enjoyable, but such temperatures at this time of year are quite unusual.
I hope that your return has gone well and that you will think of us when you feel the need to take some time for yourself again and enjoy another relaxing family holiday.
You are at home in Dahu...

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at La Dahu in Morzine, B&B.

We had a room on the first floor with a balcony and a view to die for over the valley. The room was traditional French. Some may find the hotel decor a little old fashioned but I like to have a real key and a proper on/off light switch!

It's a little out of town but we left our skis and boots at Intersport by the Supermorzine and the free Dahu minibus picked us up promptly.

Breakfast was superb and the tapas/snacks we had in the cosy bar were excellent.

Staff were knowledgable, professional and friendly.

Not cheap but worth every penny. Hoping to do another visit soon.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank angelamU7145YO
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Last minute decision to head to Portes du Soleil for few days of skiing. Dahu was one of the only hotels of that level with availability. In general, no complaints. The staff was great overall, whether it was the front desk, restaurant, spa or the ski shuttle. I found the room comfortable. The only criticism I would have is there was no obvious place to dry your gear after a wet ski day other than get creative with the bathroom heating. Dinner at the restaurant was nice and breakfast was more than enough. the wellness area is ok, but can get very busy when the hotel is full. I had read some reviews beforehand to know you have to book the sauna / steam room in advance. Having seen the size of the sauna I understand why. However, they should make it bit more clear those are not part of the free wellness area. The only slight negative is the location little bit away from the main area of the village and uphill. Fine to walk to town for dinner and back. However, you do need to cross a bridge, which you would not want to do if you suffer from vertigo. I would not want to do the walk in ski boots.

Date of stay: January 2020