“1st meal in Morzine”

Ranked #25 of 169 Restaurants in Morzine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say except wonderful staff, wonderful food and the finders of the wedding ring.
I lost my wedding band between the floorboards and as luck would have it, they were renovating the floor the next day. They went out of their way to find it for me. So if this is the only place you visit, I would be very pleased if you go.
Merci

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We had a very nice experience in this restaurant, enough to come back for more actually. Fresh ingredients, relaxed atmosphere and a sense of making food that people in the mountains know and appreciate with knowhow and generosity.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Me and my fiance went here on the chalet host night off (Wednesday). We would usually go to L'etale but thought we would try somewhere else and we are glad we tried here!

We tried fondue and a pizza, random I know! Both were amazing! The fondue was really tasty, not just cheese. The pizza was like a proper Italian pizza, really good. The wine we had was also really nice.The Ice cream sundaes are also massive! If we went again we would share one rather than order one each as you can't finish them on your own!

Service was good, wasn't kept waiting. Was easy to attract a server attention to get the bills etc..

Worth the money in my opinion. Would definitely go here again. Its gets very busy in here so either book or go a tad later, maybe 8 o'clock.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Lovely night out in a fun restaurant, with a great atmosphere. Fantastic service, super food - a really memorable occasion. Far better than its sister restaurant L'Etale.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We went twice and had two very good meals. Good cocktails, lovely wine. The service was average at best and we had to had to keep pressing for drinks and they got orders wrong. The room at the back for a family was great. The manager was a chocolate fire guard and seemed to do nothing but the other staff tried their best as it was busy. The scallops and prawn went down well as did the beef with whisky and skillet