All reviews breakfast pastries king bed enjoyable stay comfortable beds river motel morning wifi town amenities sheri interior duane dogs market ontario
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Not much choice. Clean & tidy. Ample parking, but not for larger vehicles.
No restaurants or food service in town, unless you cross the border into
Baudette, Mn. Extremely quiet, except for the occasional train.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Amazing experience at the Walla Walla Inn. We were greeted by Sherry and Duane with open arms. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast pastries were amazing. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very enjoyable stay. Beds were comfortable and rooms clean. Very nice ambiance to this little motel. Breakfast pastries were to die for!! I enjoyed the aroma from the wax warmers in hallway but for scent sensitive people it would be too much.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I work with a registered charity who takes volunteer veterinarian teams into First Nation communities to offer wellness and spay and neuter clinics. We recently held such a clinic in Big Grassy River First Nation near Rainy River and 16 of us stayed at the Walla Walla Inn. Manager Sherry and her husband Duane and their two dogs Gracie and Bella greeted us like we were family. The rooms were great and comfortable and we did not lack for a thing. If you are up Rainy River way... do check out the Walla Walla Inn... we will go back in a heartbeat if ever we return to the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank NikkiBurnsSymons
Reviewed 4 November 2016

It only has one floor. Foyer is not that impressive; but it is a smaller motel. Free parking. I'm biased, maybe, here; because it was my home town when I was little. It is a nice motel for a small town.

Room Tip: I had a double queen. It has only one floor. I had one facing the back, not the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo