“Watch the trees dancing in the wind”
Review of Warren Windsports

Warren Windsports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tandem hang gliding flights with friendly, professional and qualified pilots. Fly over the Sydney Royal National Park, get a bird's eye view of Grand Pacific Drive - magnificent views & an exhilarating experience. Meet with family and non-flyers, in beautiful Stanwell Park Beach for a great day out. Gift Vouchers for tandem tours are available. Learn to fly solo with the Warren Windsports School.
Reviewed 7 January 2017

With countless dreams of flying, have always wanted to fly like a bird ever since I can remember. Can't believe I've taken this long to do it but finally did on 3 January 2017 and it was the best thing ever!

Up there with sky diving, but so much better than paragliding, parasailing and the warbird aerobatic flight, hang gliding is an experience not to be missed.

The gush of air as you take off from the cliff edge, feeling the wind beneath you, the exhilaration as the hang glider takes speed, the gentle manoeuvres above the coastline as the waves crashed upon the shore, the serenity as we hovered high above the tree tops watching the trees dancing in the wind, the adrenalin rush as we came around for the beach landing, all these amazing moments I will never forget.

Made even more memorable, was the friendly crew from Warren Windsports. Thanks so much to Mike for being accommodating when we were running a tad late and still giving me the full 30 minute hang glide although it was over way too quickly. I guess time flies as well when you're having fun and I had the best fun ever. Thanks Mike for letting me take hold of the glider briefly and for doing some awesome manoeuvres, it was very neat! Absolutely loved every second of the hang glide with you! Wish it could've lasted longer.

Thanks also to the rest of the crew for assisting with setting up the glider and ensuring it all went smoothly. Shout-out to Chris for taking some happy snaps for me.

Would highly recommend Warren Windsports for anyone wanting to enjoy the thrills of hang gliding over the picturesque location at Bald Hill and finishing up at Stanwell Park Beach.

Can't wait for the next hang glide! Hopefully can go even higher and further out.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Curt and the team are fantastic, the experience was something else!
Thanks for everything, hopefully be back soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2016

They couldn't control the wind, so, even though it looked good, there were squalls blowing in from the sea and we just had to wait for them to pass. And the we were off. It wasn't scary - you run down hill so you get picked up by the wind rather than fall. The pilot was fantastic, very calm and easy going but he did need to focus on the wind and the other gliders, etc. He showed me what mattered. I would love to do it again.

1  Thank Waynejharris
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I had the greatest pleasure of hang gliding with this most wonderful and extremely talented and experienced team. Anyone, who wants to fly like a bird, should definitely go straight to this squad.
If you are from overseas, come here .It is magical,amazing and guaranteed 100% fun. The view is incredible,the flight,priceless. Safety and a mind blowing experience is assured.If you are from NSW Australia,South Coast or City surrounds, Why haven't you done it? Cheaper than parachuting and 20 minutes longer.I endorse it.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Great day. Felt very safe and at ease with the team of professionals looking after us.
Location was amazing and we had quite a long flying time during the hang glide.
Would recommend this group to all