3 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 664)
1 664 results
1 010
1 010
All reviews spa suite play golf japanese restaurant the executive lounge conference venue conference facilities metricon stadium buffet breakfast room service attended a conference high tea kids playground surfers paradise tennis courts gold coast jumping pillow pool area
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 1 664 reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed for two nights with breakfast included . facilities were exceptional perfect for kids friendly staff and rooms very spacious and bathroom looks new . Only down part were the beds are very soft.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Royce Woodward, Guest Services / Front Office at RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Getaway114977,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience. I am pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I go here very often, due to the amazing location, absolutely wonderful staff and delicious food in a relaxed location.
We were over the moon when we arrived on a Friday afternoon and the chef had created an outstanding special of Squid Ink pasta with barramundi and salmon. It looked amazing and was delicious!
Through January Tee’s have had a singer/guitarist entertaining the patrons every Friday afternoon. This has made it an even better experience.
Tees is open all day from early in the morning, so we went for breakfast on Saturday. I ordered smashed avacado on toasted soya bean and quinoa sour dough, with heritage tomatoes, soft feta and young herbs. Presentation was incredible! And it was absolutely delicious.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear October89,

Thank you for your continued support of Tee's Clubhouse. I would have to agree with you that the staff down there are very lovely and so is the food. I will be pleased to pass on your appreciation.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

What a great place, with first class faculties, great rooms, excellent pool area.
Avery good range of dining options from cafe to restaurants and great breakfast by the pool.
Excellent service and very friendly and professional staff.
We had a fantastic break

Dear Jamhi,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

I have been staying at the Royal Pines for the past 5yrs or so and have had nothing but positive experiences each time. The staff are friendly and very accommodating and also bend over backwards for us. With the whole COVID situation, this was the only resort that I know of that was so flexible right up til the end of our stay.
The Resort was kept exceptionally clean, our room was exceptional and everything about the Resort and staff I cannot say enough good things about. I will continue to book my accommodation with the Royal Pines for as long as i can afford to holiday

Room tip: Family Suite really suited us - 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining, lounge - perfect size for family of 4

Dear SabFerdinands,

Firstly thank you for your continued support over the years, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad that we can be a relaxing home away from home and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next getaway.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent from check in to check out. Room was spotless, large and had an amazing view of the coast. The grounds were clean and beautiful and the kids loved the playground, and especially the jumping pillow. Dinner at the Italian restaurant trattoria amici was the best lasagne I’ve ever had, and the kids loved the pizzas. Breakfast was good.

All around, it was the perfect quiet getaway, and I’ll be back!

Dear F2553AQaznnec,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to see that you and your family enjoyed your time while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.