“Risotto Uber Alles”

Price range: US$0 - US$44
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We were in Meda for a short business meeting. Osteria Oss Bus has been discovered by chance. And what a surprise! Typical lumbard restaurant with a spacious terrace and patio heaters. The menù is rich of tasty dishes and regional wines. We had zafferano rise and wild pork and polenta.
Very accessible prices and friendly and efficient service.
G&B Novelli, Geneva, Switzerland

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in this restaurant plenty of times with my family but also with friends and on special occasions. The menu offers lots of opportunities especially if you are looking for a typical Italian dish like risotto. The quality is very high and the portions are generous, the waiters are polite and nice. The place is very clean and the atmosphere is pleasant. This restaurant is situated in Meda, it’s difficult to find a parking space but you can look in the sides streets. I recommend this restaurant especially for the first courses!

2  Thank linguisticocorso2018
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Best Milanese restaurant I have ever been. Local style food, one of the best ever service. Food is truly delicious. Not over priced. My favorite in town!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Extremely good value for money, amazing food, excellent and warm service!!! I take all my friends there when they visit Milan and all loved oss bus! I am a big fan!!! They even modified dishes for my friend which is allergic...

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I had been recommended this restaurant by a couple of people and so decided to give it a go. The menu is very varied and quite long but there's something for everyone. The wine list is also very interesting and very decently priced. The starters were good and good value for money. The second dishes were much better. My swordfish was really delicious, cooked to perfection. The desserts were simple but very nice too. The service was extremely pleasant, professional and efficient and the restaurant also offers outdoor seating. We were offered a digestive drink and a little icecream at the end of the meal which was most appreciated. I'd happily recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area(couples, families and businesses people) and am looking forward to coming back soon.