“This place is so unique!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daniela R
“This place is so unique!”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Casa Dante offered exactly what we were looking for.
Quiet, clean, spacious and a beautiful interior. It was close to everything within walking distance. We were a couple who wanted a short stay, so we didn't ask for much but Casa Dante was immediately attentive if we needed anything.
Convenient, comfortable and beautiful..I would stay here again..... book it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Antonella...
“A place to get away”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It was a beautiful stay, I wanted to be relaxed and it was perfect for it. The location is amazing, I went walkig near the house and I could feel like I was in the middle age. The house is beautiful, clean and with an amazing host who helped me every time I needed a recomendation or something else. I totally recomend this house if you want a beautiful place to get away.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing