Pier 21 Apartment Hotel(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$131
Norfolk Hotel(Fremantle)
US$66
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hougoumont Hotel Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$80
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$108
  • Pool
Be. Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Seashells Fremantle(East Fremantle)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswan riveran easy drivebottle shop next doorprovided excellent servicewell equipped gymgreat hotelfremantle harbourrooms are greatstayed here for two nightssmall kitchenettehotel is situatedrooms are largelight sleepermini barfish and chipsside streetone night stay
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

To us is quite expensive for a one night stay. The building is quite grand with sensors for room access. My wife became paranoid when our neighbour room give pressing the bell by itself during midnight time. Called receptionist to check the room with her together. Just to find out the room is empty with a malfunction sensor!

Have a great stay, no breakfast though, we still enjoy ourselves. Recommend if the price is right.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank scissors02
Stephen W, General Manager at Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Scissors02, thanks for the great feedback. We have fixed the doorbell sorry about that issue. When you return please email me directly so I may look after your booking personally. Regards Stephen

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

All I can say is WOW it’s gorgeous.
We were blown away by the size and look of the place on arrival. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The refurbishment on this beautiful hotel is excellent. A huge amount of money was obviously spent as it is breathtaking.
We were in room 321 a two bed self contained apartment. Every thing was excellent from the appliances to the extremely comfortable king bed.
A great room for a family or friends enough space for a longer stay. Every room was easily accessible via lifts, ramps and stairs. We were a fair distance from the lift but it was a sunny quiet side of the hotel with views of the docks.
This place is huge a resort to relax or party it had everything. The pool spa gym bars and restaurant were all fantastic. The roof top area would jump in the summer months and it was a great place to sit and watch the sunset.
We were here midweek in Autumn so it was nice and quiet but I will definitely be back when it is summer to experience it in party mode.
It was so close to everything great walks along the river and views over the docks. The bottle shop next door was handy. Loved our stay would highly recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki P

Dear Vicki P, thanks for the great feedback. When you return please email me directly so I may look after your booking personally. Regards Stephen

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I decided to stay here for our anniversary. On our arrival i pulled up to the gate to park the car undercover as it was raining and i had to press the button to ring through to reception, i did so 3 times and still had no answer so i had to reverse the car and park in a side street. We were welcomed at the counter and given our room key all easy done and efficient. The room was on the 3rd floor and it was a beautiful room. Only issues we had with the room was that we could hear traffic noise all night so it didnt make for a very good sleep and there is also no foxtel in the rooms we just think if you can have foxtel in the common areas it should be available in the rooms as well. The following morning check out time wasn't until 11am so we had a sleep in and got ready around 9:30am I was sitting at the table near the window and we had our 'do not disturb sign' light on the cleaner came up to the window and put her face against the glass to see if anyone was in the room. I found this so unprofessional not to mention an invasion of privacy really disappointed in that one. We then checked out but had to wait at the desk for 5 minutes before someone came out to check us out. The lady didn't ask us how our stay was and i just find that a little rude as I would of passed on the feedback right there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Emmy3110, thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the problems with the housekeeper and check out. I will let the team know and ensure we do better next time. We certainly have not had that feedback about the rooms and noise. I will organise a stay in house to check out the feedback. If you elect to stay again please contact me directly so I may look after your booking personally. Regards Stephen

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Great hotel, with comfortable well appointed clean rooms, outdoor pool, well equipped gym and good restaurant add to the experience, helpful staff, short walk to shop and other eateries. Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Simon H, thanks for the great feedback. When you return please email me directly so I may look after your booking personally. Regards Stephen

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived and parked in locked car park without a code or key???

Tradewinds had phoned the day before and had told us the original 2bm apartment we booked was unavailable (both of them had been left out of service from the weekend??) but they would give us 2 rooms no extra charge.

When we checked in we were told even thought there was no extra for the change in booking we would have to pay $10 extra per room for the rate difference?? When we questioned it the reception person said “well if it’s going to be a problem I can waive the 10 dollars”... again??

Each time my sister and I tried to enter our room the key didn’t walk and we had to get the lift down to reception again.

In an effort to say something positive, the rooms are clean, very modern, and the bed was comfy. I’m just really glad we didn’t choose to eat there. We arrived, showered, slept and left.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear demcintoch, thanks for the feedback. I will let the team at reception know about the room key issue and the problem with getting a 2 bedroom apt. I apologies that these items were not done correctly. It is a shame you did not eat we have a great restaurant and bar overlooking the river maybe next time. If you elect to stay again please contact me directly so I may look after your booking personally. Regards Stephen