Hotel Sveti Kriz
Villa Malo More(Arbanija)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
Hotels.com
US$157
Priceline
Hotel Tragos(Trogir)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeach barold townsea viewrecommend hotelclean roomsbreakfast was deliciouspuddingpleasant stayenjoyed my staylarge balconynice beachboat linenice viewbusislandsplittrogir
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

What a great hotel. Clean, comfortable and the most friendliest and helpful of staff. Rooms are cleaned every day.

Great O2 bar (coctail whit oksigen)

Nothing is too much trouble and always greeted with a genuine smile. Only 30 minutes walk to the old town where there are plenty of restaurants and cafe bars. Big comfy sleigh bed with good quality pillows and sheets. Nice to get into a clean, fresh smelling bed at the end of a busy day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed for two nights in the Hotel Sveti Kriz and my stay was quite pleasant. I had a nice pink room, dinner and breakfast were good (coffee wasn't that good) and the location was nice. I especially liked that there weren't that many quest in the hotel (late season) and the beach was empty and you were able to relax and enjoy the beach and sea with only couple of people. It was a kind of retreat.
I might go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I spent one city-break there with my family. Location is very nice as it is not far from the old town Trogir, but also offers some peace and nice beach just in front of the hotel.
Service was nice and for the breakfast I can only say the best words.
Swimming pool is of a decent size and clean.
Would recommend it definitely!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I've spent a week here, at the end of August, and beginning of September, and really enjoyed my stay. I don't really like hot climate, in the sun, it was quite hot, but apparently Croatian summer is gentler if you're in the shadows on the terraces. The rooms are elegant and clean, and allow for good rest. Arbanija is close to Trogir, you can take a boat there for 20 kuna, and enjoy the beautiful architecture and historical monuments. The hotel is literally 25 m from the beach (which is pretty rocky, I'd suggest wearing some swimming shoes), and there is also a swimming pool, so one can take quick dips inbetween activities. When it comes to food, lunches always come with a vegetarian option, dinners and breakfasts offer a wide variety of items you can freely choose. The hotel has a beach bar aswell, that appears to be quite popular among locals, if you like staying up late. I've really enjoyed my stay :)

Room Tip: I've stayed at room 307, it has a view at the sea and surrounding hills. The beach bar was right under my windows but I slept fine.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ryszardtuora
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed in Hotel Sveti Kritz for a week, we had a large balcony with the most beautiful sea view. The room was very spacious, modern and clean with a small fridge. As with other places we stayed in Croatia there were no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. We did feel that the room lacked maintenance because some of the fittings were loose like the towel rail and handle to open the shower.
Breakfast was a good selection of cooked and continental style foods available to choose from. If you came down at 9ish the restaurant was very busy and frequently there was not enough cutlery of cups. The staff worked tirelessly collecting crockery and keeping the food topped but could not keep up with the number of people staying.
The pool has been covered with a roof, I am sure this was meant to keep the area shady but we felt the roof took away all atmosphere and the pool was rarely used the week we stayed. We used to go to the beach which was just across the road.
There are a few restaurants within walking distance, a boat taxi to Trogir leaves hourly is only 2 minutes from hotel and is a lovely way to travel out for the evening meal.

Room Tip: Sea views are lovely
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family