7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$788
Booking.comUS$788
CheapTicketsUS$788
Orbitz.comUS$788
TravelocityUS$788
ZenHotels.comUS$924
All reviews an amazing experience water sports overwater villa amazing property big villas jain food touch service celebration cake best days of my life restaurant service enjoyed my stay villa pool restaurant team guest experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality unforgettable trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You will never know the true meaning of Excellent Customer Service until you come to visit Radisson Blu Maldives. We’ve been in several hotels in Europe and Asian countries but this one is really exceptional. This should be 1st in your bucket list! The most unforgettable getaway and honeymoon for us.

We have stayed in overwater villa for 2 nights and beach villa for 1 night. Both are amazing place to stay. Very clean, comfortable beds, all beachfront with private pool. We have an all-inclusive package for our stay and the foods are international with different teams every dinner. The fresh grilled seafoods, chicken and steak are so tasty.

Thanks to all Staff specially to Harshad of Reservations and all the team of Radisson Blu - Maldives. We will definitely come back for sure. Keep it up.

Date of stay: June 2021
Gavin Sanders, Owner at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alyssa Kay L,

Thank you for writing your review.

I am thrilled to read that we have created an unforgettable honeymoon for you. Our aim is to exceed your expectations by paying close attention to the small details that make you feel the difference.

Thank you for highlighting the cleanliness of the resort, the amazing facilities of the villas, and the various culinary offerings, our chef and his team are very passionate about their work. I am so proud of Harshad and all the team who looked after you so well.
We are all pleased to know that you departed truly happy and that you will definitely come back. We look forward to welcoming you again and make greater memories with enhanced facilities and exciting activities, including new menus which we will launch soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for the nice service in the restaurant specially Modex he was friendly and helpful
Everything was good
I had a great experience I will come back next holiday in this lovely island.

Thank you..

Dear Manar E,

Thank you so much for posting a comment about your recent stay.

I am grateful that you had a great experience on our lovely island with the genuine hospitality of our restaurant team, especially Modex. We are very proud to receive your recognition.

We look forward to your return and surprise you with new facilities and activities that will be added soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best resorts i’ve ever been to in my life !
Lets talk about the resort first: 7 stars .. marvelous! We stayed in the overwater villa number 506 .. everythiing in it was amazing! Super super clean, new, luxurious .. the pool is a a big infinity pool with a breathtaking view ! Super recommended!
The facilities at the resort are beyond this world .. from the beach, to the restaurants, reception, gift store, diving center,spa .. everything is just perfect and very very luxurious.. and what makes it more perfect is the staff and the service! I don’t honestly know if this is the standard in maldives but the service was a 7 stars service! The minute we landed at the airport there was someone “Nusra” waiting for us , she took our luggages and did for us all the procedure to board the seaplane .. we didn’t do anything except follow her literally and she was super nice and polite! As soon as we reached the resort the check in was done really smoothly, they knew who we were and welcomed us and did us a resort tour then lead us to our villa and brought our luggages for us !
The food was excellent with many options!
The staff is extremely professional and polite, never seen and had this kind of professional treatment!
This was our honeymoon trip and so the managers decided to gift us the massage we had at the spa and informed us at the check out about this gift !
I cannot thank them enough .. I recommend everything at this resort literally .. I would definitely come back !

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear yazan_abbadi,

Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay at the Radisson Blu Resort Maldives.
I am thrilled that you highlight the many facilities and activities we have on and around the island. We strive to offer a comprehensive stay with many offerings. We are most appreciative that you enjoyed our food. Our culinary team takes much pride in what they do and are very passionate about their work.

I am also exceptionally happy and proud to see your appreciation for our team members and I will ensure that they are recognized for their exemplary service. I am glad that were able to create special memories for you with the free couple spa treatment. We endeavour to make your stay rich with memorable moments because for us every moment matters.

We will be placing some additional facilities for our guests over the next few weeks, such as snooker table, goal posts, cabanas and gazebos. We look forward to seeing you again and to giving you another memorable experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

By far the best resort I’ve ever been to!
From the place itself to the service to the best staff ever! The service and the staff is 7 stars not just 5 stars. We stayed in the overwater villa and it was marvelous! Everything was just perfect! From the moment we landed at the airport and Nusra greeted us and did everything for us till we reached the seaplane , to the reception staff which greeted us, to the restaurants staff, housekeeping, just literally everything! They focus on every single detail which is what makes it perfect.
They also gave us the couples massage for free at the spa and found out at the check out which was an amazing surprise!
I could keep on writing for hours and still don’t give you enough credit to be honest!
Thank you Radisson Blu for making this the best honeymoon I could ever ask for !

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Tamara J,

Thank you so much for sharing your comment.

I am really grateful to read that you had the best honeymoon experience staying in our resort. Thank you very much for recognizing the genuine hospitality extended during your stay by so many of our talented team members, including Nusra. Her efforts and dedication will not go unnoticed.

I am glad that you mention the free couple spa treatment, our team is all thrilled that they were able to create special memories for you. We strive to deliver a personalized service that made you feel the difference when you stay with us.

I am hoping that you will stay with us again when your travel brings you back to Maldives as we will have more and more facilities for our guests to enjoy.

Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

Our first time in the Maldives Radisson Blu exceeded our expectations.The whole resort radiates luxury, from the water villas with breathtaking views to Raha dining and the ocean water sports. We loved it here and would definitely come back

Dear Bami O,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your first visit to the Maldives and for your honeymoon.

We strive to make your stay rich with memorable moments because for us every moment matters. I am truly delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations in every aspect of your stay, from the water villas with breathtaking view, the dining experience at our restaurant, to the water sport activities.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon as we will have new facilities added soon such as snooker table and beach cabanas, so you can see the changes and improvements first hand.