6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$788
Booking.comUS$788
Agoda.comUS$788
Orbitz.comUS$788
CheapTicketsUS$788
ZenHotels.comUS$1 021
All reviews an amazing experience water sports overwater villa amazing property big villas jain food touch service celebration cake best days of my life restaurant service enjoyed my stay villa pool restaurant team guest experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality unforgettable trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

It was all very breathtaking and surreal. It was indeed paradise.
Modex, Putu, Adam, Haafiz, Zar, Nisha, Farish, Jeevan, Nashith, Lulu, Minyoung, Putu and Vinay from Rahah were absolutely amazing and very hospitable. I would definitely be visiting again!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gavin Sanders, Owner at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Dear Ekinadese O,

Thank you for making our day with your positive review.

We believe that Every Moment Matters and we sincerely thank you for appreciating the warm hospitality extended by our dedicated team, they were all honored that you mentioned them by name.

I am glad to read that you would definitely be visiting again. We have placed more facilities for our guests after your departure, such as new swing gazebos and goal posts for beach volleyball, and there will be other new facilities added soon.
I hope that you will be visiting us again soon and see the changes for yourself.

Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

About the lovely place the rooms price and size is perfect
About the staff they are so special and helpful specially I was with infant and they take care about all details from the baby bed and the color of the baby cover was blue

My two special modex and farish and putu and all the others hope I got the correct names
One more thing if u can over food in the room service at night
The housekeeper are so good
Foood was very nice I was shocked it’s so delicious we enjoyed
Hope to come back again and again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Nourhan A,

First of all, I really enjoyed reading your comments about your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review.

I am pleased to find out that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you and your baby so well. We will revamp our kids club room with exciting theme and kids’ activities over the next few months. I am sure that we will make our little guests’ stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for the positive comments about our housekeeping team, as well as Modex, Farish, and Putu. Your feedback is a source of inspiration for our team members and it is always pleasing to receive the recognition for the good job we are doing in looking after our guests.

We are all pleased to know that you are planning to come back again, we also hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Beautiful staff - as they make sure your stay is unforgettable. Beautiful island - just amazing. Maybe more variety of food during dinner but everything was really tasty. The villa we stayed in was very clean. Moirex the waiter was incredibly nice !!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Roam30132047013,

Heartfelt thanks for taking the time to share your experiences.

As a five-star resort, we pride ourselves on the facilities and the services that we deliver and I am pleased to learn that your experience reflects the high standards that we strive to achieve. Thank you for your feedback regarding the food variety during dinner, we are always looking for ways we can improve our product and will use your feedback to do so. Our chef and his team have also prepared wonderful new menus for our restaurants and bars which will be rolled out by next month.

I have shared your compliments with Modex. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done! I hope that you will stay with us again when your travel brings you back to Maldives.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Every thing was vary good food staff rooms 10/10
Modex and Nohan they are the best members of staff in resort
But there’s no night activity good or enough!
It’s was a noisy every day when we finish order the lunch the waiter back to us and said its only 6 mean cores u should to cancel one or two order every day without prior notice

Sia and Otto they are very verrrry professional we had much fun in water activities with them

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gavin Sanders, Owner at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Dear Huda A,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are all delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from the food, the service, and the room.

Thank you for the positive comments about Modex and Mohan from the restaurant team, as well as Sia and Otto from the Dive Center team. Your appreciation is a source of inspiration for our team members. I appreciate your feedback regarding the night activities and the lunch experience. Please be assured that our team are looking into these matters to improve our guests’ satisfaction.

We hope that you will stay with us again when your travel brings you back to Maldives.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Really nice resort,
Nice people: especially Modex, Zar , and the cheif Sanjai.
Just a suggestion to put different light colours for each way going to water villas, to avoid getting lost.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear _B4180CG,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback.

I am thrilled that you had a nice holiday at the resort. I really appreciate your praise for the genuine service delivered by our team, especially Modex, Zar, and Chef Sanjay. Thank you for the feedback on the light colors for the walkway to the overwater villa, we will look into your suggestion.

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.