16 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$677
Booking.comUS$677
TripadvisorUS$677
CheapTicketsUS$677
Orbitz.comUS$677
ZenHotels.comUS$796
All reviews an amazing experience water sports overwater villa amazing property big villas jain food touch service celebration cake best days of my life restaurant service enjoyed my stay villa pool restaurant team guest experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality unforgettable trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

It is wonderful place you can fined everything here beach ,rain and wonderful weather.
Thanks alote to SkyLife Toursit company in Dubai . They arranged the package in a very professional way . Special thanks to Ms.Ameena from SkyLife company before my travel she arranged and planned the trip in a very professional way , every step she was with me at her holiday and late time . She is very honest in her information and taking care of the people . I do appreciate her great efforts and advice you to approach her to make your trip fro A to Z in a very wonderful way .
Regards,
Kasim Talib

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kasimtalib
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kasim Talib,

Thank you for posting a wonderful review on your recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the resort with our beautiful beach, and the weather despite some rains.
We are glad that you were satisfied with the professional service from the tour operator who arranged your stay. We appreciate your feedback and their valuable partnership.

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our paradise island.

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Nisha cafe was so amazing,,, Jason yoga,, violet spa Lyn spa was amazing the staff on the resort was sooooo pleasant ,, Joy Receptionist ,, lulu the manger was very nice and helpful we stayed five day and will come back

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank nayst2021
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2021

Dear Nay’s T,

Thank you very much for your review.

I have shared your compliments with Nisha, Jaison, Voilet, Leny, Joy, and Lulu. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

Our team was very sad that you left and we all hope that it's not too long before we welcome you back to paradise.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

I had numerous communications with the hotel starting 2 months before the arrival. I advised multiple times that the male/female group traveling was not a couple and therefore would need two single beds rather than a shared king size bed. The hotel acknowledged the request and stated no problem. They have single beds on-site. They are standard in family suites.

However, when we arrived to the room there was a king size bed. In addition, the room was filthy and the overall construction was shoddy. There were cracks in the walls and sticky fingerprints everywhere. I immediately called the front desk and they came to inspect and agreed to move us to another room where they would also rectify the bed situation. We waited for two hours.

Upon entering the new room, I laughed out loud. A so called 5-star hotel thought it was acceptable to place a single mattress ON THE FLOOR as the accommodation for a guest to sleep on? Obviously, no person in their right mind is going to come across the world to sleep on the floor! The unrelated non-romantic male/female travel group was forced to sleep in the same bed causing an uncomfortable experience for 5 nights. In addition, the new room still had fingerprints on the common surfaces so I just wiped it all down myself with the disinfectant wipes I brought on the trip. For as much as we paid, this was not ok.

The food was so basic in the main restaurant where all meals were served. It was the same choices day after day. The only other food option was the pool restaurant. The shrimp there was good. The whale shark excursion was great and the guys went out of their way to make sure we saw one. Finally, the massage was the best I've ever had. I believe her name was Lena. Those two experiences alone are why I gave at least two stars.

All in all, I would not come here again. It was entirely too expensive for the lack of cleanliness and level of service received.

Date of stay: December 2020
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear MahoganyTravels,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

On behalf of our team, please accept my heartfelt apology for your unpleasant stay. We strive to ensure our guests experience the best in our island and we fell short of our goal this time. We regret that the cleanliness inside the villa did not meet your expectation, we assure you that it was not the quality that endeavor to deliver. We take your comments seriously and will have the concerned departments look into the issues.

You stayed with us during our busiest period in December and we were short of Extra Beds due to high demand. It has been a while since your departure, we are happy to share that we have received more Extra Beds to improve our guests’ satisfaction. Our seven restaurants and bars are now offering wide range of cuisines, with exciting elements such as daily themed dinner buffet and beach BBQ.

We appreciate that you highlight the whale shark excursion and the spa experience at Blu Spa, Leni will no doubt be thrilled to see your appreciation of her efforts.

Thank you again for your review. I hope that we may have the chance to regain your confidence in your future visit to the Maldives.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Reviewed 27 April 2021