9 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$136
CheapTicketsUS$828
Orbitz.comUS$828
TravelocityUS$828
All reviews an amazing experience water sports overwater villa amazing property big villas jain food touch service celebration cake best days of my life restaurant service enjoyed my stay villa pool restaurant team guest experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality unforgettable trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I had the best time in Radison Blu. The staff is great, Do look for Suresh he’ll take good care of you and don’t forget to experience the best spa you’ll find in Maldives. My advice is to go for spa on the last day of your trip.
Totally worth it!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank ramshas2021
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Ramsha,

Heartfelt thanks for sharing your experience. We strive to deliver a personalized service that made you feel the difference when you stay with us. All our team, especially Suresh, cherished your kind words.

Thank you for highlighting your spa experience at Blu Spa. Blu Spa offers stylish and relaxing overwater treatment room complemented with bespoke spa treatments and attention-to-detail services. We hope that this will not be the last time we see you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

If you are visiting Maldives and leisure is on your mind than there is no better place than Radisson Blu. My wifr and I planned a 3 nights stay at Radisson Blu to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary, it was just mesmerizing. We loved our Water Villa, the restaurants, the ambiance, the staff (Special thanks to Mr. SURESH for the loving personal care and delicious food). The buffet spread is amazing. One must try the spa it takes you to a different level of relaxation. You just need to step in and have a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Jitender,

Thank you for staying with us. At Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, we believe that every moment matters and we are so delighted to be a part of your wedding anniversary.

I am thrilled to read that you loved all the aspects of your stay, from the water villa, the restaurant, the ambience, the buffet spread, and the relaxing spa experience. Your feedback is a source of inspiration for our team members and we appreciate your praise, especially for the genuine service delivered by Suresh.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we all hope that it's not too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back to paradise.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

The resort is so spacious and modern, we stayed at the beach villa for 5 days, everything about the resort is great, food is so delicious and you have variety of cuisines to choose from, the only thing that could be better is service, the service is a bit slow, and you would expect a better service for the amount you payed, overall a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Hamda,

Thank you for writing your review.

I am pleased to read that you had an outstanding experience at our spacious and modern resort, and that you are satisfied with the quality and variety of our culinary offerings.

I am sorry to learn that our service speed did not meet your expectation. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and deliver you the excellent service that we strive to give for all our guests.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing experience for all of us. All the staff members were nice and Suresh one of the staff member was very sweet and nice. It was fun everything was prefect. They provide us woth e everything.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Manohar,

Thank you for posting your comment.

It is our pleasure to deliver you an amazing experience at the resort and we are glad that our team members have looked after you so well, especially Suresh.

We are all pleased to know that you departed truly happy, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

The trip was amazing the best trip of my life world can’t even explain. Everything was top notch perfect, the food the service, the room, the views, the island , the beach , anything you can think of literally I can’t even explain you’d have to visit the island to see for yourself!! Hosptality of the staff was what I enjoyed the most they made it feel like I was at home.

I’d like to give a special appreciation to the
Modex, haafiz, and suresh these three staff really had great hospitality and always went the extra mile. They made my trip better than expected!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Mustafa,
Thank you for spending your honeymoon on our paradise island.

I am truly grateful that you had the best trip of your life with the all the aspects of the resort, from the food, the room, the views, the island, the beach, and the genuine hospitality from the staff. I have shared your compliments with Modex, Haafiz,and Suresh. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

We wish you both the very best and look forward to seeing you again.