16 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$677
Booking.comUS$677
Orbitz.comUS$677
CheapTicketsUS$677
TravelocityUS$677
ZenHotels.comUS$793
All reviews an amazing experience water sports overwater villa amazing property big villas jain food touch service celebration cake best days of my life restaurant service enjoyed my stay villa pool restaurant team guest experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality unforgettable trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing experience for all of us. All the staff members were nice and Suresh one of the staff member was very sweet and nice. It was fun everything was prefect. They provide us woth e everything.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Manohar,

Thank you for posting your comment.

It is our pleasure to deliver you an amazing experience at the resort and we are glad that our team members have looked after you so well, especially Suresh.

We are all pleased to know that you departed truly happy, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

The trip was amazing the best trip of my life world can’t even explain. Everything was top notch perfect, the food the service, the room, the views, the island , the beach , anything you can think of literally I can’t even explain you’d have to visit the island to see for yourself!! Hosptality of the staff was what I enjoyed the most they made it feel like I was at home.

I’d like to give a special appreciation to the
Modex, haafiz, and suresh these three staff really had great hospitality and always went the extra mile. They made my trip better than expected!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Mustafa,
Thank you for spending your honeymoon on our paradise island.

I am truly grateful that you had the best trip of your life with the all the aspects of the resort, from the food, the room, the views, the island, the beach, and the genuine hospitality from the staff. I have shared your compliments with Modex, Haafiz,and Suresh. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

We wish you both the very best and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

We spent one week at Radisson Blu hotel and enjoyed our stay.
It starts with a personal welcome at the arrival with a hotel tour.

Food : We ate at the buffet every day and were always served by a very helpful and kind team. Suresh memorized our preferences and anticipated our drinks orders.
It was my husband birthday, so Modex, Haafiz and Suresh provide us a surprise cake with a song ! That was very appreciable.

Spa : i would like to thank Dewi and Eka for their very smooth massages, they have very gentle hands!

Cleaning : housekeeping team was very efficient and room was always very clean. The birthday decoration was very nice too.

Dear Jeremy,

We believe that every moment matters and it brings us joy to celebrate the special moments, such as your birthday, with little surprises. It is the small details that will make our guests feel the difference when staying with us.

Your positive comment is a source of inspiration and it is always pleasing to receive the recognition for the good job we are doing in looking after our guests. Modex, Haafiz, Sures will no doubt be thrilled to see your appreciation of their efforts! Thank you for sharing your spa experience with Dewi and Eka’s gentle hands. I am delighted that you enjoyed the service from our housekeeping team who kept your room always clean and made you a birthday decoration.

Thank you for your lovely review and our team hopes to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Resort Maldives very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing staff, very cooperative specially modex, haafiz and Suresh at raha restaurant. They have the best hospitality. Serves food with a happy place. Very helpful and will professional in their service.

Dear Saroj,

Thank you so much for posting your comment.

Reading a positive comment from our guest about the service delivered by our team is a compliment that makes us proud. I have shared your compliments with Modex, Haafiz,and Suresh, and they were honored that you mentioned them by name.

Our team was very sad that you left and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

We stayed 5 days in the Overwater Villa with Private Pool room. The room was really nice, clean, comfortable and everything was new and in a good quality. The private pool is big and the access to the sea is nice. I swam there without problem and with some baby sharks.
We had the opportunity to have dinner in all 4 restaurants of the island with different menus. Japanese, seafood BBQ, Lamb, pasta and the buffet in the main restaurant. All of them was really tasty. The seafood BBQ and the Japanese were the best ones.
The Diving Center has a lot of sports that you can do, a little bit expensive but they have jet-ski, flyboard, dolphin tour, whale shark tour, snorkeling kit (free), etc...
I really recommend to take a snorkeling kit in the first day... the marine life around the hotel's beaches is beautiful.
The staff was really friendly, helpful and made a difference in our stay. Special thanks to Sules from the main restaurant he gave us good hints during our stay.

Room tip: Overwater Villas lines 400 and 500
1  Thank rbarretomatias

Dear Matias,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay.

I am delighted to read that you had an amazing five days stay in our overwater villa with private pool. I really appreciate your comment about the clean, comfortable room, the big private pool with access to the sea, and the variety and quality of our dining offerings. Our culinary team takes much pride in what they do and we all cherished your kind words. Thank you for highlighting the water activities and the marine life that we have on and around the island.

We strive to deliver a personalized service that made you feel the difference when you stay with us and I am pleased to learn that your experience reflects the high standards that we strive to achieve. Suresh will no doubt be happy to receive your recognition.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and we will be more than happy to welcome you back soon.