13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$742
Booking.comUS$742
CheapTicketsUS$742
Orbitz.comUS$742
TravelocityUS$742
ZenHotels.comUS$1 947
All reviews an amazing experience water sports overwater villa amazing property big villas jain food touch service celebration cake best days of my life restaurant service enjoyed my stay villa pool restaurant team guest experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality unforgettable trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

We had a sunset over the water villa with pool, the villa was amazing, brand new furniture, very clean, wifi was great. The pool is huge, it has a net where u can lie down or sleep at night with water below you, Food varieties in the buffet was hilarious. Privacy is great between the villas, no chance someone can see you. The water color is just as you dream of, fish can be sighted in different areas beach is wide and opens opportunity for ideal photos. Staff is super friendly and nice, everyone is smiling and welcoming from the money you land until checkout, Ziffy who took a photo session for us was very clever in this, the buffet team Sanesh , Raskumar, Suares. Management are very flexible they gave us late check out. The overall experience was fantastic. We took half board and it was more than enough. Ofcourse its value for money and we will come again

1  Thank mohamedt344
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Mohamed,

Your review has truly made our day!

I am thrilled that you had an exceptional experience staying in our amazing, clean villa with brand new furniture, great wifi, and huge pool with floating hammock. We are most appreciative that you enjoyed our food, our culinary team is very passionate about their work.

Thank you for highlighting the privacy between the villas, the water and marine life, and the beach. I am glad that our staff has looked after you so well with their welcoming and attentive service, especially delivered by Ziffy, Sanesh, Raskumar, and Suresh.
Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and we will be more than happy to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

If you are looking for Paradise, Radisson is the place. Kudos to entire team and special mention to Mr. Suresh, Sasika, Modex, Saffaf, Saffan who took extra care of our food requirements.

Trip highlight-
Water Villa
Honeymoon Celebration Cake, Decor
Water Sports

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Utkarsh,

Heartfelt thanks for taking the time to post this review.

We are all thrilled to find out that you enjoyed your honeymoon in our paradise island. Thank you for the special mention of Suresh, Sashika, Modex, Shaffaf, and Saffan, who will no doubt be thrilled to see your appreciation of their efforts to take care of your food requirements.

We all cherished your kind words and we hope that it's not too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Really really good Hospitality!
Specially at the Eats and Beats with the staff, Mohan, Kamth & Alex had the best experience of hospitality!
Must visit here!
Really good drinks and ambiance.
Should visit this resort!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zafer Agacan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Dear Smit,

It is a joy to read that you had a good time in our beautiful resort, especially at Eats & Beats pool bar with good drinks and ambience.

Thank you very much for recognizing the genuine hospitality extended during your stay by so many of our talented team members like Mohan, Kamth, and Alex – we are all thrilled that we were able to create special memories for you.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we all hope that it's not too long before your next visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

My stay at Radisson Blue is very amazing. We enjoyed our 4 night stay. Resort staff at Raaha restaurant namely Suresh and Chef Arvind and Sanjay are very polite and also liked their service. They all give us very good regard and developed very homely feeling from them. Must take service from them. I personally loved their service.
We would visit this place again in Future.

Dear Prashant,

Heartfelt thanks for taking the time to share your experiences.

I am thrilled that you had an amazing four nights stay with us and that the team in Raha restaurant looked after you so well. This gives me the opportunity to praise Suresh, Chef Arvind, and Sanjay for their excellent hospitality and service.

Thank you again and our team hopes to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Resort Maldives very soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Our family had amazing 11 days in Radisson Maldives. After reading reviews on TripAdvisor I was scared to stay here, but didn’t find variants of the same price, with family villas, in quite new resorts. I decided to risk and made the right decision. It was a great vacation. I meet no one problem which was described on this site. Before our arriving I wrote to the hotel asking to provide Russian-speaking manager, 2 adapters for phones, iron, 5 bottle of water per day (instead 2). And all of my requests were fulfilled. We were very happy with our 370-metres villa: it was well decorated, quite new and clean. Nice staff clean it everyday (most of the times on the same time), every day change bed linen. On the 9th day something happened with air conditioner, but engineers came in 7 minutes and fixed it. After reading the review I was afraid of lack of drinking water and paying $20 per bottle for it, but there was nothing like this. Hotel by default provides 2 bottles of water per day, but if you asked for more bottles they will bring you as many as you ask. For our villa it was 9 bottles per day for 4 people, so we didn’t suffer from dehydration:))
According restaurants: Raha became our favourite one on island: very nice, smiling, always helpful staff, they remembered our preferences, joked with us, gave plate with pieces of tuna to feed fish, which was swimming around restaurant. Many thanks to every person in this place: to Yellow, Modex, Shaffef, other nice ladies and guys worked there. Food was excellent and varied, every day - new menu, most of the dishes were different for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eats&Beats was averaged. And we didn’t like Crusoes at all: food was tasty, but I can’t say that staff was very friendly and attentive, it takes them a lot of time to bring food, ones they made mistake and leave half of our company without aperitif, place was dark, uncomfortable. Also upon our arriving manager said that Crusoes workes 5 days per week except Tuesday and Thursday, but it was closed during all our stay except 2 days. It was frustration. But fortunately we were very satisfied with Raha and have a meal there.
SPA was average. Water sport was great: new boards, pedal boards were new. Also they have sailing catamaran, but we didn’t try it.
Separately I wold like to thank Ainur and Zaheen for they help in changing my transfer.
Minuses: One Touch service on the phone is VERY inconvenient. First, it’s a problem to connect with somebody, because most of the time they don’t aks on your calls. Sometimes I were waiting for 5 and more minutes. Second, often they forgot your requests. I’ve been asking for a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates, which usually is already in the fridge by arriving, for 4 days (!). They brought the wine only when I came to reception by myself. But chocolates we get only on 5th day after 5 requests. There was problem with bicycles - it’s amount is less the amount of guests. If you leave your bicycle near the restaurant or even your villa you may not to find it. Lack of buggies. But we stayed near all restaurants, so for us it wasn’t a problem.
I can’t say that corrals in the sea near our villa are minus, but all the time It was quite harmful for our feet to enter into the sea. On the other hand we enjoyed diversity of fish which swam around corrals.

Dear Anna,

Firstly, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us despite your concerns about the online reviews and for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay at the resort.

I am pleased to find out that the team looked after you so well by fulfilling all the requests that you asked prior to your arrival. Thank you for highlighting the well-decorated, new and clean villa where our housekeeping attended daily and our Engineering team has quickly fixed the air condition issue.

We appreciate your recognition for the services delivered by our Raha restaurant team. I am concerned to read your comment about Crusoe’s opening days. During your stay, it was opened for lunch six days a week except Thursday, while dinner was served three days a week. The information about the restaurant opening can be found in our website. Thank you for your feedback on the service at Crusoe’s Bar, rest assured that we will do the necessary to deliver a better service in this outlet.
I have shared your compliments with Yellow, Modex, Shaffaf, Ainura, and Zaheen. Your comment has given me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done and they were honoured that you mentioned them by name.

We are seriously looking in to the points that you found unsatisfactory, such as the One Touch Service, the bicycles, and the buggy. With continuous training for our team and 40 new bicycles in the resort, please be assured that we will keep striving to improve our guests’ satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your review and we will be more than happy to welcome you back in the future.