“Always superb”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here on a number of occasions and keep coming back again and again. The restaurant itself is a gem; beautifully furnished and decorated. Even before you start eating you know that your in for a treat....and you are. This is Italian food like I’ve never tasted before; there’s certainly nothing like it I the UK. The anti pasta is amazing but my favourite is the fresh pasta which I believe is made on site. Wow!

If you ever get an opportunity to eat here, do it. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

What a find after visiting Peltuinum ( ruined Roman town devoid of tourists) and walking on the Navelli Plain. We were made very welcome and they served us a late lunch. The food was well presented and delicious!!! I also just loved the building and the interesting decor. The staff were very helpful. Look forward to visiting again next year .

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

We came to lunch from Paganica with family. The town is about deserted. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful! It's a home. The kitchen is magnificent. The food delicious. The only complaint if you want to complain is this- the water for the pasta needs salt and I do not use salt. You would be crazy NOT to come here. Fantastic !! I am American. It has been opened since 2007.

1  Thank Gift4gabb0511
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Recommended by a local. No menu, no prices, no English. Best meal we've had in a long time. Food quality, presentation, service and price were all remarkable. What a find!

1  Thank hillcntrywanderer
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This restaurant was recommended by a local friend. I cannot say enough about the quality of the food and the service. Our Italian is limited. We just told the the server I was vegetarian, my husband was not, and asked her to take care of us. Four courses later a a liter of their house wine, we paid a very fair amount.

1  Thank Sarah S