“Relaxing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Almost Paradise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

navypirat...
Tampa, Florida
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

First time to Big Bear Lake and we couldn't have picked a better cabin. It really was "Almost Paradise". Perfect location for getting out and exploring the the area and hiking some of the trails.
The cabin has everything you need to just relax and enjoy the beautiful area.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
23 Sep 2015
So glad you had a nice first trip!! Thanks for taking care of our cabin and hope it's the first of many trips up!!
Jessica P
Los Angeles, California
“The Perfect Escape”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this adorable, well maintained property for 5 night s to get out of LA and celebrate our anniversary.

I spent days researching places to stay based on location, our needs and of course amenities. This place included EVERYTHING and more! It is truly a gem. We have rented before in big bear but nothing was as great and perfect for a couple as this home.

We felt right at home almost immediately and so did our dog. He loved being able to go in and out of the cabin and sleep on the deck in the enclosed deck/yard. We enjoyed sitting outside and just relaxing and taking in all nature has to offer.

When it got cold the hot tub was perfect and the fireplace was more than efficient in keeping the cabin warm and did so quickly. They had a TV with Netflix which also came in handy for times we wanted to just veg out curled up on the couch.

This cabin has been beautifully remodeled at some point and was done perfect. It kept the integrity of the Big Bear feel and still had fresh, clean and modern touches.

Last but not least the owners were great to work with, which is also very important I think when renting. I had to text them once about the hot tub because I couldn't get it running. They were quick to respond, very nice and as it turns out there was nothing wrong with the hot tub, just the person operating it lol!

Will be back again, already trying to figure out the soonest possible date!

Liked best: All of it
Liked least: That I can not live here permanently
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
16 Apr 2015
Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking such good care our cabin!! We are so glad you spent your anniversary with us. It makes us very happy when we hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. Look forward having you back in the near future!!
Guy
John W
Los Angeles, California
“Peaceful, quiet comfort”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Peaceful, serene, lovely upscale cabin just right for two people, or one person seeking solitude. With quick access to the Village, there is no delay in getting back and forth to the cozy cabin environment.

Liked best: Quiet
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Andrea V
“Paradise Indeed!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

What a delight it is to stay at this fantastic getaway. I have had the pleasure twice and certainly hope to visit again.

I imagine it is a wonderful romantic getaway, however my visits were of a different nature. I enjoyed solitude on my first stay. The quiet time and beautiful environment inspired me to finish writing a book I authored. In addition, I brought my electric keyboard and the creative atmosphere was perfect for songwriting.

Recently my sister joined me. We enjoyed reconnecting and reminiscing about our childhood memories camping in Big Bear with our parents and grandfather. Toasting to raising our children and reflecting on the different seasons we have encountered (and endured!) was priceless.

I also enjoyed the decor (so cozy and quaint), hot tub, BBQ grill, Starbucks coffee, and great smelling shampoo/conditioner/lotion provided. Another perk while cooking is listening to the musical CDs recorded by Guy (what a talent). Elaine provides fantastic recipes too.

I couldn't recommend this experience more!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor; Hot Tub; Starbucks Coffee; Great smelling shampoo conditioner, bath gel, lotion; Grill
Liked least: Nothing!!!
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
V F
Huntington Beach, CA
“Great 2-person getaway”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Stayed at cabin with my daughter, who is heading back to college soon...couldn't have asked for a more cozy, charming place to spend some time with her before she leaves. Will definitely come back, next time with my husband!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing