“Loved our stay at Snuggle Bear cabin!”
other travellers have booked this property
Snow covered Snuggle Bear Snowy Days
Seating area
Kitchen Area: Equipt with pots/pans/coffee machine/ dishes
Kitchen area: Fridge, sink, stove
Table for Two
Bathroom has full sized shower/tub combo, new vanity
Front Deck
Front of Cabin
Loft with beautiful ceilings and high windows
Loft (TV on left now)
Stairs to Loft
Front Yard Area - Lots of Pine Trees! Charming quiet street
Back yard area / Relax under the trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ahappycam...
Lancaster, California
“Loved our stay at Snuggle Bear cabin!”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This cabin was "just right". Close to shopping, trails, the Big Bear zoo, and so much more. It was very quiet and cozy....just what we needed. It snowed a couple of times during our stay and we enjoyed snuggling up in the loft watching movies and the falling snow. We would definitely recommend this cabin to others.

4 May 2016
I'm so pleased :) Thank you for taking the time review Snuggle Bear - lucky you got some late snow. Looking forward to hosting you again!
Melia
Maryn F
Long Beach, California
“The pictures are what we experienced - A quiet retreat that was cozy and comfortable - Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My husband and I enjoyed this cabin very much. We walked to Bear Mountain, hiked the Castle Rock Trail, and shopped in the Village. Grocery stores are nearby down the road. Since we got back, I have already recommended it to two friends. The cabin was in great condition and we hand no problems. We fixed all of our meals there. It was easy to get to and working with the owner/manager was a pleasure.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The size, the architecture of the cabin, and the room placement. Snow shovel was available on the porch. The instructions were detailed enough to get to the location and inside the cabin.
Liked least: The bed was too hard for our liking, but that's hard to cater too, so I wouldn't worry about that.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
2 May 2016
Excellent - very happy you enjoyed your time at Snuggle Bear. I love it when my guest leave reviews, especially without me asking them too - icing on the cake! You were fabulous to host - come back anytime! Melia
Horacio A
“Great cabin for a nice gate away.”
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Review is overdue. . . Me and my girlfriend stayed in November and the experience couldn't have been any better. The cabin was great. . . just as described in the written description and pictures. If you're planning on hitting the slopes they're right up the street.

The location is also great, away from the main street (Big Bear Ave) but still close enough incase you need anything from the stores around the area.

This cabin is perfect for a romantic getaway for two. Me and my girlfriend have already talked about returning.

31 Dec 2015
Thank you for the positive review! Love hearing from my guests and would welcome you and your girlfriend back anytime! Have a happy New Years!
Melinda H
Bailey, Colorado
“What a perfectly relaxing and quiet weekend at Snuggle Bear”
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I cannot say enough about my time at the Snuggle Bear. I live in the mountains of Colorado, but am working in Long Beach, CA. I needed a weekend away from the fuss and in the middle of trees and solitude and Melia's cabin gave me just that.
The cabin was the perfect size. I chose to sleep upstairs in the loft and the sofa was perfectly comfortable. I was able to watch College Football and hike until my heart was content. This trip even gave me the urge to purchase my first mountain bike and go back to hit the trails which are literally right outside of the door.
I want to go back in the winter time and get snowed in :) Thank you for such a wonderful weekend getaway!!

Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Oct 2015
Thank you for reviewing Snuggle Bear Cabin. So pleased that your stay has inspired you to spend more time in nature and enjoy the local bike trails! Looking forward to hosting your next Big Bear Lake vacation!
mayancabo...
LA
“Simply Sublime”
Reviewed 26 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Our stay at Snuggle Bear Cabin in Big Bear will be one of those get-away vacations we'll always talk about. The cabin welcomed us and was exactly what you wanted to see and feel. Very clean and well maintained. This was such an appreciation for us because this shows the owners love their cabin and care about their guests. It had everything we needed inside. It's also very close to grocery stores, coffee shops, hiking trails and a short drive from the village. The cabin's ambience however, takes the crown! True to form, you do not want to leave. Although we spent one day driving around getting to know Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead which was great, we wanted to get back to enjoy the cabin's coziness. It's perfect for couples and there's an upstairs lounge area for relaxing and watching TV. We loved how the TV was not in the main living space which allows more enjoyment of the wood fire stove downstairs. My boyfriend and I always recap the top three things we loved about our vacation/getaways. It was quite gratifying to have enjoyed the exact same things and in the exact same order: #3 The desire to return for more. #2 The beauty that surrounded us everywhere. #1 The serenity of the Cabin.
-- P.S. The sight of pine trees and fall hues still brings nostalgic memories of this trip for us.
Thank you!!
- G & H

Liked best: The cabin itself
Liked least: not applicable
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
28 Oct 2015
You've touched my heart with this thorough review! Knowing there are amazing guest like you that share in the love for Snuggle Bear makes me very happy!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing