Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
Hotels.com
US$152
US$127
HolidayInn.com
Lindberg Suites(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$105
Oak Knoll Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
Hotels.com
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$169
Embers Lodge and Cabins(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$99
Eagle's Nest Bed and Breakfast Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$109
Castle Wood Cottages(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$140
Timber Haven Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$136
All reviewsbig bearindividual cabinsstudio cabinbasketball courtview of the lakepool tableice machinethe kitchenget awaywalking distancedvd playerheated poolliving roompots and pansping pong tablemini fridgecoffee maker
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Cute and clean place with nice warm rooms and two beds which was good for luggage though the room was spacious enough. Friendly reception gave good tips on where to eat out. Good location at the start of town though too cold to walk the ten minutes in! I would stay here again for sure. Maybe try a cabin next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Big Bear F, Public Relations Manager at Big Bear Frontier, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for the great review Paivar!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My family was given a round floor unit when we checked in on 1-5-18. It turned out to be a horrible experience. In the evening before I went to sleep I was hearing creaking and loud footsteps from the unit above me on the second floor. As it was near 11pm I chose not to do or say anything hoping the occupants would soon go to sleep, which eventually they did. The problem was exacerbated the next morning when at 5:45am I heard little children running and making noise for the next 2 1/2 hours. No one stopped the children from this activity and it was so loud and the insulation was so poor that I could not get back to sleep and remained tired and frustrated the remainder of the day. When I decided to check out that morning, the manager asked me how my stay was and I told her about the situation. Her only comment was sorry about that. I would not recommend staying at the hotel if the try to put you on the bottom floor units, unless you don't mind sleeping. Very disappointed in the hotel and the manager's obvious lack of concern.

Room Tip: Don't take a room in the back of the hotel where they have two story units.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lewis R
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here in the individual cabins once before and had a good experience. They are pet friendly and in a perfect location. It's a little outdated and needs some work, but it's clean and beds are comfortable. This time, I did a solo weekend getaway and stayed in the hotel portion (non-cabin) rooms. Upon arrival, my door was unlocked and all lights were on. It made me a little nervous, but the office staff assured me maintenance had been doing work. I went to dinner and came back to retire for the evening when I discovered the deadlock would not work. I was not comfortable staying in the room, so I asked for a change- even if it was a downgrade (no jacuzzi tub) which they did- I was moved to another room (no reduction in price). I also asked if I could cancel the next night's reservation and was told I'd have to ask tomorrow and, even then, I was not guaranteed a refund. I wasn't feeling helped by staff- throughout the stay I felt they were not accommodating and rude. Even when I called for the wifi password. It was like I was bothering them. The second room they switched me to had a regular lock that didn't work right. I had to struggle with it each time I returned to the room. I didn't even bother to tell them because of the lack of customer service throughout the stay. Needless to say, for nearly $400 for 2 nights -I will not give them my business again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank teabee34
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had ordered a super queen room and got room #129 with a view over the lake.
The room was great and the price was very reasonable.
Noise level from the next room however was a bit too much
We will definitively go there again.

Room Tip: Ask for room #129 on the second floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacobus M
Reviewed 7 November 2017

A quaint accomodation, complete with fireplace. We found our room to be comfortable and had all the facilities we needed, tv, dvd player, fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
We found the area to be quiet and relaxing within short stroll to Big Bear Village with quaint shops and restaurants. A great stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family