“Fab!”

Beach
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Littleborough
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Beach is a Greene King Pub & Carvery which offers great quality food and drink in a pub atmosphere that caters for all. We’re all about those everyday excuses to relax and unwind with friends and family. Our mouth-watering Carvery is served fresh every day and includes a choice of 3 succulent hand-carved roast meats, slow cooked for up to 14 hours. Alternatively choose from a selection of British pub food favourites. Our drinks range has been selected by experts to ensure the bar is well stocked with all of your favourite tipples. Make your selection from a wide range of wines, beers, national and local cask ales, craft beers, cocktails, spirits, and soft drinks. You can also join us in the bar for all the latest sporting action from SKY Sports. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came to the match on Sunday! It was great Really well done x bbq food was fab and even though it took a while to get served it really didn’t matter the atmosphere was epic! The lovely Meg was brilliant Friendly staff and crowds! Great day!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came here on a wednesday evening for some tea. I went to order to be told theres only a certain menu for outside so ordered myself and my partner a burger each and one kids burger meal too.
After waiting approx 20 mins to ecen be served by a young lad who had no idea what be was doing we were then told it was a 30 min wait on food too.
When it arrived we had been given 2 kids burgers and one adult meal. Not what I asked for.
My partner was very disappointed with this as we had waited so long. The young girl who came over said she could see what she could do but we said to leave it as we had already waited so long my 2 year old as hungry and impatient.
I opened my burger to find a big piece of fatty streaky bacon that was awful all greasy on my chicken. My kids and partners bun and burgers were so dry. It was such a waste of money we don't often go out to eat as it can be expensive and we felt so disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Daniel R, General Manager at Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I’m very sorry to Hear you didn’t enjoy your visit.

Regarding the Garden menu we do this as do most pubs with large outdoor areas to keep us from taking longer than 30 minutes to produce food.

I know 30 minutes may seem along time but when the pub is full which it has been all week due to hot weather we have around 550 to feed.

With this in mind we feel 30 minutes is reasonable

However what is not reasonable is getting your order wrong and for that i very sorry indeed.

I’m sorry you found our bar man abit confused but he is brand new and we all have to learn. This does nit excuse what you describe as poor food quality and again I’m very sorry.

If you wish to discuss any of your issues in more detail please feel free thank call me on

01706 378163

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went up to the beach this weekend, all the staff were so friendly especially when we got served by Emma at the bar! Would definitely recommend going up, especially with it being dog friendly! Will 100% be going again

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.

Really pleased you like the changes we’ve made to the pub.

To keep up to date with all what’s going on.

I will pass on your lovely comments to Emma

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We come to the beach for food or drinks on a regular basis and we always have a good time, there's an over 18s room in the bar area if you fancy watching sport away from children, and a lovely beer garden with play equipment for people with families. You can order traditional pub meals or have a carvery... Good value great atmosphere and lovely staff, something for everyone

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.

Really pleased you like the changes we’ve made to the pub.

To keep up to date with all what’s going on.

I will pass on your lovely comments to the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for some food and a drink. Service was brilliant, a man called Duke was extremely nice and helped with everything we needed. Also works his socks off it looks like! Food was great. Will be coming back!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review

To keep up to date with all what’s going on.

I will pass on your lovely comments to the Duke.