Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Renaissance Hotels
US$161
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$161
US$138
View deal
Booking.comUS$161
Expedia.comUS$161
TravelocityUS$161
All reviews pebbles bar infinity pool deluxe balcony kids club f b platinum member lobby bar resort spa pool access family suite sea view beautiful hotel breakfast and dinner main building taking care first impression long weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

Must visit for sunset as Pebbles and other views are amazing plus easy access to the beach, complemented by superb service by staff , specially K Johnny ... visited many times and look for ward to the next one!

Date of stay: June 2021
Renaissance Pattaya, Marketing at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear signature chanyaphate,

Please allow me to thank you for all the words of praise expressed in your review and we are glad to be your host whilst vacationing in Pattaya.

It is our constant task to ensure our guests leave with lasting, valuable memories and it seems like we have just accomplished that during your visit.

Khun Johnnie is extremely delighted with your candid feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

RENtabulous regards,
Hamza Cofi
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

With all the limitations that the current situation brings I want to compliment the management of the hotel to be able to give a great experience with the right flexibility. No wonder the hotel is almost full during the weekend while others are empty. Great service, flexible approach to the menu. I especially want to compliment Mister Johnnie who made us feel welcome and for who no request went unmatched. “Johnnie can do!”

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear signature rnolst,

We are extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we thank you for your valuable patronage!

Khun Johnnie is over the moon with your positive praise!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

RENtabulous regards,
Hamza Cofi
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 21 April 2021

This hotel is far from Pattaya center, 30 min by car, so technically you are far from everything, their shuttle service is not available so it will cost you quite a lot of money to go to Pattaya center.
The hotel is nice, modern but has nothing special, rooms are average, food is good, staff is not exceptional, they won't do anything, they just treat you like one more guest, don't even ask you how your stay was, also I had to call several times from my room to ask for extra towels.
The beach is nice to see it but cannot swim there.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank thepremiumtraveler
Kitti Saesee, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear thepremiumtraveler,

We appreciate your feedback since we are keen to upkeep our standard of services. Rest assured we have addressed this with our team to prevent reoccurrence. Your review has reflected us in which it will help our service become better in the future.

We remain hopeful that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,

Kitti Saesee

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

This Marriott property was not managed like the others. The service is not personal, the food options for breakfast/lunch are limited, and the service staff seem not happy to be there (pool bar staff for example). Breakfast is a total unorganized mess - they adapted for Covid precautions, but the system they put in place is silly. I will note it was Songkran holiday and possibly staff was overburdened with increased occupancy. You give a number for your food when ordering, but nobody knows what is going on (staff or customers). You can’t self serve, but there is not enough staff to serve food or explain offerings. They could not manage the breakfast crowd very well - not relaxing experience. The food was bland and VERY limited vegetarian options - everything had pork or chicken for main breakfast dishes. I asked for a vegetarian soup broth as an alternative. After a bit of confusion, the server making the soup said “no problem - ok”. I ended up with vegetables in hot water (not a vegetable broth or soup). Usually I look forward to Renaissance breakfasts - this hotel was a disappointment on this front.

The hotel itself is fairly nice, but the location is terrible. The beach is dirty with litter along most of the coast (not the hotels fault). The beach access from the hotel is via a side path that looks more like a service entrance and/or staff loading zone - not a nice path to walk up/down (this is the hotel’s doing). Zero decoration and smelly exhaust pipes from the floor along the walking path to enter/exit hotel from the beach. The beach chairs are uncomfortable and nobody collects used towels.

We did receive a room upgrade for my status level, which was nice. However, the room had a slight smell to it. I didn’t mention to the hotel because I didn’t want to move for only a two night stay after we unpacked. It wasn’t a bad smell, but more musty. The rug was worn in the corners - minor details not looked after.

I love the Renaissance brand, but was let down on this visit to Pattaya. In comparison, I would FULLY recommend the Marriott properties at Renaissance Phuket or Renaissance Samui (those were perfect stays).

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kitti Saesee, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Dear charlesh149,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at Renaissance Pattaya Resort and Spa and for taking the time to share your experience. It was such a big pleasure to hear that you were happy with our suite upgrade.

We feel very sorry to hear your disappointments from the review and please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the Management. At Renaissance Pattaya, we keen to strive our standard of service at its highest level and your comment has reflected us to the shortfalls that we need to improve. Rest assure that we have shared this to Beverage and Food Department, Recreation team and Maintenance team to rectify and to find solution.

We remain hopeful that we will have another opportunity of welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Kitti Saesee

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

This hotel is on a semi-private beach and is less than 2 hours from Bangkok. I was able to book a special package deal with my Bonvoy membership. Considering that it’s located in Pattaya, the beach isn’t great, but it’s better than most other places. My daughter absolutely loved the kids club and spent most of her time there. The kids club staff are great! Kudos and two thumbs up to them! I also tried some of the fitness classes offered, would do the Just Dance class again. Bed was good. Bathtub in every room. The breakfast buffet was a bit slow due to Covid restrictions not allowing guests to serve themselves. The staff were working really hard to be friendly and enthusiastically meet every guest’s food requests. The hotel is built on a slope, so it’s a bit of a walk down the stairs to the beach, but the hotel is designed well with two infinity pools that give you a great view. The biggest drawback were the food choices at the restaurants, particularly the Pebbles one. I wish they had more western choices. The hotel is located far from local restaurants, so you have to drive to get to a restaurant or a convenience store. If I find another special deal on the Bonvoy app, I will definitely be back! The kids club was definitely a highlight for my family!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RunLympyRun
Sirawit Wisittasak, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear RunLympyRun,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with our team! We love hearing how much you and your daughter enjoyed service and activities, especially from our Kids Club. It’s wonderful to know you are happy! We know you have choices when it comes to your travel adventures, and it means the world to us that you’ve chosen to book an experience with our team. Thank you again for choosing Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa and we hope you’ll visit us again in the future!

Sincerely yours,