All thanks to Mr. Alex who took such an initiative for the tourists in the South Goa.
Super Excellent place to stay for a short or long holiday plan.
Surely booking it now onwards every time when in Goa.
Best Regards Mr. Alex.
We stayed with family along with our pet dog at ST. ANTHONY AND ST. FRANCIS XAVIER HOLIDAY HOMES. Since we had a pet dog, we were searching for places in Goa and found ST. ANTHONY AND ST. FRANCIS XAVIER HOLIDAY HOMES to be the best suited for our requirement. It's an old portugese house with all the required facilities. It was like a home away from home. The owner Alex was very friendly and gave us the right information of the place before we reached.
1. Very neat and clean place.
2. Friendly owner who helped us with right information with respect to the place, welcomed us with a smile, helped us with information regarding surrounding places.
3. A basic kitchen with few vessels and a functional gas stove.
4. Wifi internet for basic access to information
5. Neighborhood was quite and peaceful
1. Lack of airconditioning system
2. 14 kms to the famous Colva beach (took us approximately 30 mins to reach the beach, which is not bad).
3. Poor mobile network coverage inside the premises.
Overall we had a good experience and i would recommend this place for anyone who come for their vacation in Goa along with their pets.
Good Place, Nice & helping people and affordable price, very neatly maintained place, accommodative.
The place is 30-40 kms away from panaji but the location is really good. Cool and calm place with no disturbance. All amenities were provided and cooking vessels too. Nearby shops at the disposal. Rooms are not with AC but other things were good. Wi-Fi hotspot should be enabled for longer range as we need to sit near the wifi router all the time for internet. You have to have a car or vehicle without which the sight seeing is not possible. Soaps, towels, water etc are the things you have to carry.
This is a beautiful, clean, comfortable house. We cooked fish everyday, the fish seller came very close to the house. Remedios and Lovita, the hosts were very cooperative and helpful. Great place to stay. Its a small paradise, with lots of fruit trees and birds. I will highly recommend the place to all our friends and family. We would love to stay there again. We had a great time. Thank you for making our stay so beautiful dear Remedios and Lovita.