Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$249
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$249
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Wonderful atmosphere! Staff are super-friendly and helpful. Restaurant buffet breakfast and dinner very good ! I like arch nice looking windows, well-decorated hotel. Wi-Fi Internet is quick. The spa is great .I hardly recommend mineral bath and massage I had great time there. Swimming pool is nice. Would DEFINITELY return.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ol2003 O
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Hotel is a bit dated and has no air conditioning in the room I stayed in, which in 37 degree heat (very unusual) made it hard to sleep. Breakfast was only OK with same choices everyday. Location to town is very good. Staff at reception were helpful.
This is quite a big hotel with many wings, so can be a fair walk to breakfast / reception depending on where you are allocated a room. WIFI was really patchy in my room and across many parts of the hotel. Room was adjacent to the road which was a bit noisy.

Room tip: Try and get a room in the main building with air con if summer
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Topbloke68
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel as a getaway while our kids spent time with their grandparents. After looking at the pictures and reading reviews, I was expecting a much better experience. When we arrived, we were given a room in the Garden Villa. Sounded nice, but it was a whole separate building not connected to the main hotel. The outside was nice, but the room was VERY basic. I expected something much nicer for 150€ per night. The furniture was basic, there was no bathtub, just a shower. The internet was horrible. Wifi would pop up intermittently. The street behind our room was very loud and in the morning, the sun would rise on that side of the building. By 6:30am, it was incredibly bright and the curtains did not block the sun out. Breakfast was sub-par for a hotel of this size. I have been to plenty other hotels and guest houses around Germany to know that there are much better breakfasts ordered. Overall, we were very disappointed and even checked out one day early.

Date of stay: July 2014
3  Thank Theresa W
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Having experienced Bad Kissingen for the last 50 years, I was very pleasantly surprised with the hotel service from reservation and reception to the breakfast waitress. The room was pleasant and with stunning view of the recreation park. Location is a 10 out of 10. Perfect. The stroll in the government maintained garden is rewarding, the health water available free in many areas of the spa requires taste bud adjustments and a limit of 0.7 liters max per day....due to arsen levels.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andreas J
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Stayed here for 4D3N on a package that included breakfast and dinner, massage, free bathrobe, entrance tickets for the Kissalis Therme and some more extra's. Good value for money. Staff is friendly and efficient. We stayed in the main building. Room was quite large. Common rooms of the hotel are very nice, late 1800's style. Quality and quantity of food is good. Wellness area on the smaller side but clean and well maintained. Massage very good, booked extra session. Location perfect. Most guests seem to be over 65, although you do see the odd young couple with baby. Will have to visit again in summer to really appreciate Bad Kissingen.

Note that use of the underground parking costs extra, 9 euro / night.

Room tip: Best rooms seem to be like the one we had, top floor in the old building, on the street side.
Date of stay: February 2013